Chapter 11

Note: Hmmm~ I just realized something, I had several errors in my writing when I decided to read the previous chapters in my google docs, and it just makes me want to flip the table. I'll make sure to triple-check my work before posting :'] I'm sorry T_T Anyway, happy reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are you feeling?" Hyunjin asked, carefully, when they all settled inside the car. Yeosang was seated in the front seat beside Jongho because he didn't want to be separated from his 'teddy bear', while Hyunjin and Seungmin were seated at the back. It also took them a while to leave the convenience store since Yeosang didn't want to leave not unless Jongho carried him. Jongho didn't care if the lady behind the cashier looked at him weirdly because what mattered to him was Yeosang finally falling asleep in his arms. At least he doesn't have to calm him down or make him sleep when he takes him home.

Jongho let out a sigh, rubbed his face, and then rested his head against the backrest of his seat. They didn't leave yet. Jongho was trying to compose himself. "I don't know. I'm feeling a lot but right now I just want to know what happened to him...", he answered, honestly, with a hint of bitterness in his voice.

"Please don't be mistaken that we knew Yeosang came home. I was as surprised as you are ..." Hyunjin clarified, thinking that they knew something about Yeosang's return, "but we found him in the club alone... and I know you won't like this, but he got sexually harassed on the dancefloor, Jongho—" Hyunjin said and Jongho looked at him shockingly. "It took us a while to get to him and by the time we got there, Yeosang-hyung was already being dragged away. Seungmin had to beat the asshole while I had to get him out of the club..."

Jongho's first thought was to find the asshole who sexually harassed Yeosang and beat him but then he thought of Yeosang's state to be his priority. Next was to interrogate Wooyoung and Yunho as to why they lied and hid the fact that Yeosang returned after three years.

He just... felt so betrayed...

"Thanks for saving him, Hyunjin, Seungmin..." Jongho told them. "I might've lost my mind already if something worst happened to him. I might've hunted that asshole and beat him..."

"We could've done the same too, Jongho. Yeosang-hyung didn't deserve that..." Hyunjin told him.

Jongho stayed silent for a minute as he tries to collect his thoughts again until it suddenly hit him. Everyone knew that Yeosang finally came back and yet they didn't tell him. They all acted as if Yeosang hasn't returned. They knew how much he missed and wanted to see Yeosang. They knew that both of them had an unresolved conflict. They knew that Jongho wanted to fix things between him and Yeosang. Why did they hide it from him?

He pushed that thought away and decided to open such matters when he comes home but first he needs to bring his friends home since it's already very late.

"What are you going to do now?" Seungmin asked when Jongho drove them away from the area.

"I really don't know but I want answers from Wooyoung-hyung and Yunho-hyung. Why would they keep it from me..." Jongho answered, taking a glance at Yeosang's sleeping figure. He looked like an angel. "I just– I think I need to calm down or sort out my thoughts after this..."