Chapter 6

Three weeks have passed and Yeosang has been doing well in his job as a dance instructor to the kids and as a performer in some events they were invited to perform. He was doing well with his new life, having a stable job that he enjoys, frequently visiting his friends, and taking care of himself. One might think that he has everything under control, but that's just the icing on top of a cupcake because honestly there are days when he thinks of Jongho and even dreams about him. There were good dreams but recently he's been having nightmares about it and it won't stop. Seonghwa guessed that his past was hunting him and that such nightmares kept occurring. Wooyoung thought so too.

Or maybe because of stress, Yeosang thought to make himself 'feel better.

"How long have you been waiting outside?" Yeosang asked when he went out of the building and saw Wooyoung and Seonghwa waiting for him. They arranged another hang out to destress from work and who Yeosang to say no to that?

"Not that long, we just arrived actually..." Wooyoung answered, opening the back seat door of the car for his best friend.

"So no boyfriend and fiance in sight, huh?" Yeosang says in a teasing manner as he enters the car.

"No..." Seonghwa chuckles. "Joong is busy as usual and his day off is next week, and San?"

"San's with Yeonjun and Changbin today. They went out bowling, I was supposed to join but I told them maybe next time because I have my plans with you guys. Oh! Yeonjun and Changbin said 'hi', by the way..." Wooyoung said and looked at Yeosang through the mirror. "They missed you too"

Yeosang puffed a small giggle and shook his head. "How could Yeonjun miss me when we went to New York together and I always see him in class? I can understand if Changbin missed me. We should arrange a hangout together with them, Youngie..." he suggested.

"That's actually a great idea! I should tell them later..." Wooyoung said, liking the suggestion.

"Anyway, where are we going?" Yeosang asks, looking at the two in front.

"Han river. We'll have our picnic there..." Seonghwa replies with a smile. "Do you remember we used to hang out there while doing our homeworks before?"

"Of course I do! It's where Wooyoung met San, afterall..." Yeosang says and grins at his best friend.

Wooyoung groans while starting the engine and glares at him for reminding him of such an embarrassing event. "Don't remind me of that, Sangie! It was Sannie's fault he literally threw the ball in my direction! I mean who plays volleyball beside the Han river? This isn't beach volleyball, you know?" he ranted with a huff as he drove them away from the suburban-like neighborhood while his friends were laughing.

They arrived at their destination and quickly searched the spot where they used to occupy during their middle and high school days. It didn't take them long to find and see it vacant, so they quickly went to it and started unloading the picnic basket that Seonghwa brought.

"This is nice..." Yeosang says, once they had settled down and started eating. He was looking at the river while munching a piece of fried chicken leg.

"It's peaceful, isn't it?" Seonghwa says while pouring soup to his banquet noodles. "The weather is also nice. It's a good thing Joong insisted that I have a weather check..." he adds and glances at the clear blue sky. The air may be cold because of the autumn season, but the sun still gave them a bit of warmth.

"You didn't argue about that, did you?" Yeosang teased, making Wooyoung laugh.

"Of course not!" Seonghwa said and pouted. "We don't fight about that! It's important for us that we check the weather before going out, you know?", he defended as the other two giggled and cooed at him.