Chapter 18

Note: Just a short chapter. Happy reading!

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The university bell rang, and most students were either exiting their classroom or entering the room for their class. Jongho was among the students leaving the room to meet his friends by the cafeteria. He didn't share the same morning class with Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Han, but they decided to wait at the university canteen to have lunch together before going to their afternoon class.

Jongho was on his way while texting Yeosang on the phone. They were giving an update on each other because why not.

"Done with my morning class. I'm going to meet up with my friends for lunch." –Jjongie-bear

"How was it? Tell them I said hi ^^" –Yeosangie-hyung <3

"Class was boring =.= will do hyung!" –Jjongie-bear

"Lame hahaha" –Yeosangie-hyung <3

Jongho giggles at the last message sent from Yeosang.

"Hey, Jongho!" a familiar voice called, which averted his attention after texting Yeosang 'good luck with your work, hyung. Don't forget to eat or I'll get mad ):<'. He placed his phone in the pocket of his hoodie and properly faced the older latter, who was walking in his direction.

"Lee Know-hyung, hey," Jongho greeted, raising his hand mid-air for a brief wave.

Lee Know gave him a high-five and asked, "Are you going to the canteen too?"

"Yeah, that's what Hyunjin and Seungmin told me. What about you, hyung?" Jongho replied.

"Cool, let's go then," Lee Know said, and they both continued walking to the canteen. "I'm just gonna buy lunch for Han and then home for today,"

"You're not going to eat together?" Jongho asked, watching Lee Know shake his head.

"Nah, he's going to be busy, so I might as well buy him lunch so he could eat," the elder explained.

"That's sweet of you, hyung," Jongho complimented.

"Pshhh, please, you were sweeter than me, Jongho. Don't think Hannie and I didn't see you and Yeosang at the Han River the other day," Lee Know grinned and watched the younger latter turn pink. "You guys were hugging,"

Jongho groaned and face-palmed himself. "I was—it was an emotional moment," he explained, clearing his throat.

"I see," Lee Know mused. "So, how did the date go?"

"Hangout. It was a hangout, hyung," Jongho clarified.

They found an empty table near a column and decided to take that spot before anyone else will. They sat down and waited for the others.