1

You stood infront of the apartment that you and you boyfriend of 4 years, Katsuki, shared, holding something in your hands.

"It's okay, Y/N. He'll understand, you've been with him for 4 years, what could possibly go wrong..." You whispered to yourself before opening the door and putting the object you the pocket of your hoodie.

"Katsuki... I have something to tell you." You told him, walking to the kitchen, where he was.

"I'm glad your back, Y/N, because I have something to tell you too..." Katsuki added.

"Oh....Well then you can go first then..." You told him, putting one of your hands in your hoodie pocket and fidgeting with the necklace that Katsuki gave you.

The ash blond inhaled and exhaled before speaking "Y/N... I want to break up." Katsuki stated.

Your eyes widened as you hope your ears were deceiving you. "What...? Wait... I- I don't get it, did I do something wrong..?" You whispered.

Katsuki sighed. "Our relationship was fine during high school, but... we're 19 now and things are getting serious and I need to focus on that-"

"So that's just it? You're just breaking it off like that.." You asked him.

"Well... what else do you want me to fucking say?! You're fucking holding me back as a hero and I don't need you!" Katsuki asked.

"So everything you told me back when we were in highschool was just a fucking lie?!" You raised your voice.

"We were just desperate teenagers-"

"Katsuki you fucking told me that you loved me!" You mentioned.

"Then it was quite obvious that it wasn't real then..."

You scoffed. "Are you serious."

"Dead ass."

You looked down at your feet. "Fine, Bakugou." You whispered.

You snatched the necklace off your neck and Katsuki watched as you dropped onto the hard floor. "Have a good fucking life then..." You stated, turning towards the door and exiting the door.

You walked down the street, fidgeting with something in your pocket. Once you got to a more quiet place, you pulled it out.

It was a pregnancy test... and it was positive

You squeezed your eyes shut, as the tears in your eyes threatened to escape.

"Fucking asshole... I hate you so much, Katsuki..." You whimpered.

°-°

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" Mayumi yelled in your face as you were in dreamland.

You groaned as you turned to the other side of your bed. "Five more minutes, Mayumi." You mumbled.

Mayumi began to frown. "No! Because your "five minutes" isn't five minutes." She called you out.

"Mayumi... why do you want to go to Japan so bad?" You asked.

"Because my favorite heroes are there and I don't like these extras in here. They're so mean and-"

You sighed. "Okay okay, I'm getting up child." You told her.

"Yay!" She squealed, running out of your bedroom.

Mayumi is 5 years old. She has ash blond hair, curly hair, like yours, and red eyes. Shes a little bit lighter than you and she hasn't gotten her quirk yet but the doctor told you that she would probably be a late bloomer.

Everything about her reminded you of Bakugou. But at that point you were over him and focused your life and attention on your daughter.

You groaned, getting up from your bed and stretching. You walked to the bathroom and began to brush your teeth and wash your face.

You walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where Mayumi was eating a bowl of cereal.

"Look who finally decided to show up..." Mayumi stated as you went to get some yogurt.

"Watch your mouth, little girl." You told her and she just giggled.

"It's not my fault your a slow poke..." She whispered and you side eyed her.

"Sorry, mommy..." She sighed.

You sighed as well. "Did you pack your clothes?" You asked.

"Yep! I'm all ready!" She squealed.

"Hmm... I'm gonna check..." You stated, setting your yogurt down and turning to you daughters room.

When you walked in, you weren't that surprised. There were toys everywhere and a book bag full of plushies and one hoodie.

"Mayumi, where is all of your clothes?" You asked the five year old.

"Oh! I didn't think I needed them. After all, since your a top pro hero you'd just buy me everything I need when we get to Japan!" Nori explained.

You sighed. "You spoiled brat... but I guess you are 5 so I really expected less."

"Hey! I'm not a spoiled brat.." Nori pouted.

"Sure you aren't... but I guess I'll have to pack your stuff up instead." You stated

°-°

"Mayumi, sweetie you gotta wake up." You whispered as you carried her out the airport and into the rental car.

"Mommy... we're here?" She asked, groggily.

"Yeah... after 15 hours." You groaned, buckling Nori into the car.

"Oh... wait does that I'll get to see all of my favorite heroes, like Deku and Uravity and-" Mayumi started as you got into the front seat.

"If you see them in action in real life then yeah." You told her as you looked into the rear mirror and instantly saw her face light up.

"I can't wait, until I get there autographs and take plenty of pictures and-"

Mayumi went on and about what she'll do when she meets them. But all you could think about is how they'll react when they see you after 5 years. After all, you just left them without a trace and didn't keep in contact.

The worst thing about it is that your scared that you'll see Bakugou. And he sees your daughter and take one look at her and instant know that she's his child...

But you didn't worry about that. You knew for a fact that you wouldn't see Bakugou and even if you did it's not like he'll actually recognize you. You did change... a little... right...