⏣Chapter 12⏣

A/N: Just a reminder in case some forgot, Izu, Katsuki, and Shin are second-years and are 17 currently. Shindo is a third year and is 18, I aged him down a year, just thought I'd remind you that the league has been targeting 1-A for a year at this point lol.
________________________________________

Dabi stood a ways away as he watched various heroes in disguise usher Inko out of her house. Everyone started to quickly run around randomly as one of the heroes started to move their hands.

They were constantly and rapidly changing everyone's appearance to the point that none of them could tell who was really who anymore. Dabi was no longer able to tell which one was really Inko as they all got into cars and drove off in various directions.

Dabi pulled out his phone and paused as someone unexpected called him, "What did you d-"

"I hate you,"

Touya glanced at the phone, "Oh?"

"I hate you, out of all them I despise you the most, you know that right?" Izuku asked dryly.

"I'm well aware,"

"What gave you the right to be kind to me when you got me into this? What gave you the right to watch as they did those things to me and then take care of me and apologize?" His voice was plain but Dabi could tell he was angry.

"I had no right, I know that but I did it anyway," Dabi responded calmly.

"Why? And don't you dare lie to me," Izuku said coldly.

"I don't know, probably guilt, you didn't deserve it and I do like you, you aren't a bad person. However, I have to put myself first, giving you to them would help me achieve my own goals. That's just the way it is," Dabi confessed.

(A/N: Ik y'all probably understand but just in case Dabi doesn't mean he likes him romantically lol He just means he likes Izu as a person and has no real ill will (that rhymed💀) toward him.)

"Well, now I'm going to use you for the sake of my goals it's only fair,"

Dabi was silent for a moment, "I'll think about it after you tell me what you plan to have me do,"

"Go ahead and report to Shigaraki like you were about to, it'll be easier if they come here themselves. Once you get them to come here disappear, that's what you do best right?" Izuku said in a certain tone.

"How did you know I was going to report it? Maybe I was gonna ignore it," Dabi said, he almost sounded amused.

"Touya...there's no one in this world that knows you better than me, I'm sure that's true the other way around as well,"

Dabi grinned as Izuku showed his true colors, "Yes Izuku, that is very true,"

"Just do as I said, oh and one last thing,"

Dabi raised a brow, "What's that?"

"If you ever show yourself in front of us again, we'll kill you," The line went dead and Dabi looked at the phone.

"Us?"

ºººººº

Dabi entered the bar with a scowl on his face, "You dumbass?"

Shigaraki's eye twitched, "What?" he said annoyed.

"I told you it was stupid to send him back like that, this is why you always fail," Dabi said growing irritated.

"What?!"

Kurogiri stopped the fight before it began, "What happened for you to say that?"