⏣Chapter 8⏣

Izuku left the bathroom and made his way down the hallway, pausing as a blonde-haired girl slammed another girl against the wall by her throat.

The redhead began attacking her with her quirk, punching her in the head simultaneously as the blonde choked her out viciously. They were fighting so violently that they were becoming bloody. Izuku backed away a bit, his guilt getting the best of him making him not want to see anymore.

"YOU STUPID BITCH I'LL KILL YOU! HOW COULD YOU FLIRT WITH MY BOYFRIEND?! WHAT KIND OF BESTFRIEND ARE YOU?!"

"I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T FLIRT WITH HIM! IF I WANTED HIM YOU TWO WOULDN'T EVEN BE TOGETHER!"

"I'LL SMASH YOUR FACE IN!"

Izuku quickly tried to go around them, the fact that they are best friends made him feel even guiltier. The girls, in their scuffle, stumbled back into Izuku and immediately turned on him. They cornered him against the wall and Izuku backed into it caught off guard.

Tear them to shreds Izuku, defend yourself or I will

Izuku raised his hand when suddenly he heard a familiar voice, "What are you doing?"

"SHUT-"

Both girls went still as their eyes became glossy, Izuku stood confused as the three boys pushed the girls aside. They hurried over to Izuku who slowly lowered himself on the ground and covered his face has he tried to settle his nerves.

"Deku!"

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" Shinso asked.

Izuku shook his head and wiped the little tears that had formed in his eyes, this was too much for him. He hated having to do things like this but he had no choice, he couldn't let his mom get hurt.

If you fail this mission I'll put you in the box for a month

The adults soon arrived, quickly dealing with all the fights and rampant students who were out of control. Izuku squeezed his eyes shut, his head throbbing as Shigaraki's words replayed in his mind. Shindo gently pulled Izuku to his chest and soothingly rubbed his back effectively calming him down.

"It's alright, let's go back to the room and lay down. How does that sound? Do you want to do that?" Shindo quietly asked.

Izuku nodded against his chest and the male scooped him into his arms before turning back. The other two followed close behind them in case any fights suddenly broke back out.

They reached the room and Shindo laid Izuku down before he sat beside him as he hid his face in his pillow. Katsuki and Shinso sat at the foot of the bed, glaring and pushing each other away because they didn't want the other to sit next to them.

(They act like siblings😭)

"Wanna tell me what's wrong?" Shindo asked.

Izuku raised one of his hands to sign, "Scary,"

"What happened?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku shifted a little to sign easier, "I don't know, I went to the hall to talk to mom then I used the bathroom. When I came out they were yelling and fighting each other. I tried to go around them but then they noticed me and were about to hurt me too but then you came,"

"Do you think there's a quirk involved or something? It's weird that so many people started fighting at the same time," Shinso asked the group.

"I don't think so, I mean several different groups started to fight in several different areas. If someone had a quirk to make people fight I doubt they could make only certain groups fight like that. It just seems a bit hard and complicated to do," Shindo added.