⏣Chapter 10⏣

Izuku sat crisscrossed on the sink, facing the mirror as Kaibutsu ranted about wanting to try new chip flavors. The corner of Izuku's lip raised as he tried not to laugh...laughing hurt a lot. His lip raised too much tugging on the stitches and he covered his mouth in pain. Just then a warp gate opened and he jumped off the sink in a hurry.

Dabi stepped through the warp gate and eyed Izuku suspiciously, "What's wrong with you?"

Izuku kept his head lowered as he backed up a little, trying to shake his head no and Dabi walked over, "It's clearly not nothing you're tearing up, let me see,"

Izuku kept his eyes down as he removed his mask, Dabi raised his head to get a better look and clicked his tongue, "You're bleeding again? How the hell did this happen?"

Izuku shakily signed, "I sneezed,"

"Come on," Dabi took his wrist and tugged him towards the warp gate making him panic.

They walked through and Izuku kept his head lowered as the league looked at them.

"Why are you bringing him to me and not over there?" Shigaraki asked annoyed.

"Kid ripped his stitches again sneezing, we should just remove them," Dabi told him.

CW// Abuse & Torture ahead

"It's too late for that and the little shit might talk, just dump him back over there after we're done and let them treat him," Shigaraki waved him off.

"Alright," Dabi turned to Izuku "Come on,"

Izuku realized what direction they were going and his eyes widened in panic as he tried to pry himself free from Dabi's hold.

"What'd I do?! Please I'm sorry!" He signed desperately.

"You haven't been doing what we sent you to do so you need some motivation," Shigaraki told him, knowing that the boy was likely asking why.

Izuku continued to fight against Dabi's hold and managed to break free, trying to run away in fear. He turned around only to get slapped halfway across the room by an angry Shigaraki.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! GET IN THE FUCKING BOX!" Shigaraki screamed out enraged.

He snatched Izuku by the hair and dragged the kicking boy down the hall, unlocking the massive door and tossing Izuku inside. Izuku started to bang and kick on the door trying to escape as the heavy-duty cages began unlocking.

Izuku could only cry in terror as many of the monstrous "failed" nomu's crawled out of the cages. They let out loud demonic screech-like roars as they lounged for Izuku who had no choice but to fight for his life.

After an hour of loud bangs, screeches, and crashes it finally grew silent and they went back to check on Izuku who sat in the middle of the room drenched in blood.

The mangled corpses of the nomu's all around him, not much of them were left intact. Dabi went to grab the boy when Compress stopped him and nodded at the boy who had activated his quirk towards them.

"Are you threatening me? The one who created you?!" Shigaraki bellowed angrily.

Izuku deactivated his quirk out of fear and stumbled back away from Shigaraki who yanked him by the arm. Izuku thrashed around making odd sounds, unable to scream as his flesh began to decay. Shigaraki let him go and kicked him harshly in the stomach, sending him towards the group who jumped back so the boy didn't crash into him.

"Boss I think that's enough," Spinner finally spoke up.

"You're going too far," Dabi also spoke up, unable to stomach any more of this.

"This is sick," Magne mumbled.

"I don't like this... Beat him more!"

"Shut up!" Shigaraki yelled, "You dare to try and attack me you little shit!" he stomped on the boy who curled in on himself.

"You know what?" Shigaraki finally stopped "Before we send you back, you're spending an hour with Toga," he grinned.

Toga jumped around excitedly and the others paled at that, Izuku's eyes widened. He was so petrified he began to convulse violently but that didn't stop Kurogiri from dragging the boy out the room and taking him to Toga's room.

Not even five minutes later they heard Izuku let out a blood-curdling scream. That was the final straw for several people who quickly left, risking getting caught over hearing any more of this.

ºººººº

The boys were in panic mode as they ran around frantically searching for Izuku who went to the bathroom and never came back. After twenty minutes of searching, they went to the teachers who helped but assumed Izuku had just gotten lost since the building was massive. After two hours with no sight of him, they quickly assumed the worst, thinking the boy was hurt or worse.

"Wait this bathroom is locked!" Hitoshi yelled to the group.

Aizawa quickly tried the door which was indeed locked, he leaned closer and thought he heard whimpering.

"Midoriya?! Who's in there?!" Aizawa yelled.

"Move," Katsuki moved his Sensei aside and blasted the door handle off.

Shindo kicked the door open and they all rushed inside to see Izuku curled up on the ground, badly beaten and covered in blood.

"Deku!"

Aizawa quickly checked to see if he was breathing and sighed in relief, "Go get the medical staff!"

Hitoshi nodded and quickly ran out of the bathroom while the others did their best to help Izuku.

"Izu! Hey come on open your eyes," Shindo said panicked.

"Who the fuck did this to him?!" Katsuki said angrily.

"I don't know but we're gonna find out," Aizawa said also upset.

Izuku began to shake all over and his quirk activated, going crazy and blasting the group away. It began destroying the bathroom and everything around Izuku in an attempt to protect him.

"Izuku!"

"Sensei do something before Deku hurts himself!"

The boys ducked wide-eyed as a stall door nearly decapitated them as it flew off the henges. Shindo and Katsuki protected Aizawa from the flying debris allowing him to activate his quirk.

Everything began falling all around then and they sighed in relief and hurried back to Izuku. Not long after Chiyo and the other nurses finally arrived, hurriedly taking Izuku to the medical wing.

They were going to get to the bottom of this but first, they had to help him.

(Sorry kinda short)