⏣Chapter 2⏣

Izuku hazily woke up in an unfamiliar room confused. He realized he couldn't move and looked down. He was tied to a a chair and panic filled his body.

He started to struggle and thrash around when the door was opened. Izuku went still as footsteps entered the room.

"Good job Dabi you actually found one, master will be pleased." The first voice spoke.

"Sure thing,"

Izuku recognized the second voice and felt his heart shatter slightly. This was his own fault, he was too trusting of people. He should have never blindly followed a stranger the way he did.

The second person, Dabi, left the room and the door closed. The first man stood in front of Izuku and the boy trembled with fear.

"W-why am I here?" Izuku asked.

"Because my master has use for you," The man said darkly.

Izuku looked up and his eyes widened seeing Shigaraki.

"Y-Your the one who keeps attacking UA, you're a villain," Izuku said in fear.

"Yes I am,"

Static could be heard and Izuku turned his attention to the TV. A man's voice came from it catching Izuku's attention.

"Midoriya Izuku, I assume you also know what a nomu is?" The man asked.

"T-those black creatures?"

(What do you mean by that?🤨 Nah I'm just playing💀)

"Ding ding ding! We found us a smart one," Shigaraki laughed.

"Good, we're going to be turning you into one," The man said.

Izuku's eyes widened, "W-what?"

"We've failed to make one that's intelligent but since your quirkless it may just work. It's like working with a blank canvas," Shigaraki shrugged.

"N-no please, I'd rather die. Please just kill me," Izuku cried "Anything but that, I don't want to be a monster."

"Hmm fine if you want to die then so be it we can still use your body but what about your mother?" The man asked.

"W-what?"

"Do you really think she'd just stop looking for her precious son? She'll go poking her nose around trying to find you and we'll have to kill her too. Is that what you want? Do you want your mother to die too?

I'll give you two choices, you both can die or you can do your best to survive the procedure. If you do then you'll obviously work for us but I'll let you go home to your mother. If you try to tell anyone I'll kill her, and I will know if you tell someone." The man offered.

Izuku looked down as he cried, "O-ok, I'll do it so please don't hurt her,"

"You made the right choice," Shigaraki smiled.

"Before we start you're far too weak to survive the experiments. For the next few weeks you'll be getting nonstop training so rest while you can,"

ºººººº

Shindo sat on his bed frowning as he looked at Izuku's bed. He hadn't been back to school for days making the boy grow worried. He had went to the principal but she brushed it off saying he was only suspended.

Shindo couldn't help but worry for the boys well being. He knows Izuku's having a hard time here and he only made things harder for him.

He never intended to hurt the boys feelings and he deeply regretted it. Shindo decided to straighten up Izuku's things so they'd be neat when he returned.