CHAPTER 42

"Not a word of anything inappropriate," Elora warned Grigori.

The KALE, as well as the Queens sat in an arc, with the famous host sitting across from them, his  make up being touched by a few artists.

Grigori gulped and nodded.

"Just to be clear, which one of you is the Queen of Illea?" he asked, looking at the two Queens, both of whom were dressed in identical purple dresses and diamond crowns.

"You don't need to know that," Elena said sweetly. "But you may want to know, that one wrong word on the Princess and you'll be fired".

"And we'll make sure you don't get a job again," Elora added.

Elora heard a small giggle, and saw Elodie whisper something to a smiling Aurora.

The three of them were wearing similar blue dresses, wearing small pearl tiaras on their hair.

Elanor and Aurora practically looked identical - their face structure was almost the same, and they had the same hair and eyes.

"We're live in five," the cameramen called out, and the make up artists rushed out of the stage.

"You'll be fine, chill," Adelaide said, sitting beside Aurora and gently squeezing her hand.

Elora saw her daughter smile, looking nervous, yet not playing the air violin.

She was slowly learning to conceal her 'tells'.

The screens opened up and Grigori smiled widely and said flamboyantly, "Hello, Illea".

The crowd cheered wildly, and royal family gave identical nods to them.

"Hello, Your Majesties, Your Highnesses, and Ladies," Grigori said. "How do you do?".

"Very well, thank you, Grigori," Eric answered smoothly, sitting beside Adelaide.

"Phew, a lot has happened since we last met, hasn't it? But let's go to the biggest news of the century - an unknown princess lost as an infant was found again! And in the most interesting of manners too!" Grigori said, and the crowd cheered again. "How do you feel about that, Princess Aurora? Or should I call your Princess Ella?".

"Anything will do, Grigori. One name was given to me by the mother who waited for many years to see me, and the other was given to me by the mother who lovingly raised me. But coming to your main question, it's great being a part of the royal family. They've all helped greatly to make me feel at home," Aurora answered.

"Her definition of help involves us accepting that she, Elanor, and Elodie are the supreme goddesses of the palace," Lucian joked, and the crowd chuckled.

"We are the supreme goddesses of the palace," Elanor and Elodie said together.

Elora didn't understand what they were talking about, but she laughed and said, "The Princes and Princesses already have so many inside jokes that we don't know how to catch up to them!".

Grigori laughed and said, "Well, on behalf of the citizens of Illea, I would formally like to welcome our Princess to our ranks".

"Thank you, Grigori," Aurora said graciously.

"Now, Princess Aurora. How did you choose your Lady-in-Waiting? That too, such a talented one, beloved to the people as a movie star?" Grigori asked.

"Lady Adelaide Summers and I are great friends, and her name was one of the few that flashed in my head when the King asked me to choose my Lady-in-Waiting," Aurora said.

"And it's been an absolute pleasure," Adelaide continued. "We keep each other sane, to be honest, and I feel happier working under one of my best friends than on set".