{18}

_____________________________

"I can make you a star y/n! Just like you've always wanted! Stick with me and your dreams will come true."

____________________

I shake my head trying to get Lionel words out of my head. I guess blasting music won't help.

He doesn't have any connections to the music industry.

His words shouldn't affect me...Removing my headphones as I pick up my phone pulling up my contacts.

Skimming pass of music producers, choreographers, stylists, fellow trannies, and friends back home who debut.

But my eyes land on Luka. He wanted me to sing his song for him...It wouldn't hurt. 

I don't need a fancy producer or company to help me achieve my dreams.

Maybe the offer still stands...

Pressing on the call button waiting on the other line for the call to be picked up.

----

"Oh, y/n what a great timing. I was planning to call you."

"Really? Well, I wanted to ask if your favor still stand? About me singing one of your songs."

"Of course. My mind hasn't changed and hoped you would change your mind on the song. But I do have a little favor to ask."

I sat up in my bed switching my phone to my other hand. "Sure, what is it?"

"Bob Roth is hosting a music video contest trying to find new talent here in Paris. We were kind of hopping if you would sing with kitty section."

I felt a strong sting in my chest as I try to take in a deep breath. "It's a wonderful offer but I don't think I'm ready to step in the spotlight again, but I'll try to help you guys to increase your chances in winning."

"Thanks. I hoped one day you'll perform with us or solo. We'll have rehearsal at my house. Come by when you're available."

----

Hanging up the call laying back down in bed staring at the ceiling. Singing in a group or solo? Back on the stage? That's just a little girls dream.

That was crushed

Long ago....

"Girls I want to introduce you to your new fellow trainee Peggy. She'll be joining the line up as the groups lead singer and sub dancer." Fourteen-year-old y/n in front of a blonde girl with soft green eyes flashing a small smile as the CEO has his hand on her shoulder.

"How long do you think she'll last?"

"Not very long like the others. Let's give her five weeks." The two older trainees muttered behind me glaring at the girl.

She seems nice but it's hard to trust anyone here.

_____________

"How many times have I told you? The rest are doing it perfectly but yet you dance like an elementary school student!" The dance instructor lightly hits Peggy with a newspaper.

She hung her head low as the instructor walked out of the practice room swearing under his breath.

"Ugh, I'm gonna get scolded later." The oldest in the group groans as the two other girls sat down leaning against the mirror.

"I don't know what the CEO saw in that girl. She can barely keep up and can't even sing while dancing without sounding out of breath."

"Maybe she's his niece or she's sleeping with him."