{9}

_________________________________

A long sliver limo pulls up to the house gates as the passenger door opens revealing Kyle.

What is he doing here?

"Y/ny! C'mon I'll give you a ride to school." He gesture me to come inside the limo.

I open the house gate to climb into the limo sitting next to Kyle. Buckling my seatbelt as the vehicle starts to move.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Starting off the conversation as he quickly nods his head.

"Too long! You've missed so much during your trainee time! How was Korea? Did you make any famous friends? How much did you make?"

Kyle rumble on with his questions as I gesture him to calm down.

"I ramble didn't I?"

"Yes, but your passionate about my trainee life. I appreciate that." I place my hand on his shoulder as he smiles.

"And to answer your questions Korea was the safest place I ever been. Lots of beautiful places to see. A few of my trainee friends are doing well in their respectful groups. During my trainee life I've made ₩200,000.00 converting to €140.81."

Kyle's jaw falls to the ground as his expression turns sour.

"You can't be serious?! Five years of training and your promotions of makeup line?! Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"

He howls quickly pulling out his phone typing something. "What are you doing?" I titled my head as he calls someone.

"I'm calling my mother telling her how ridiculous your company is! Under paying you for the past five years!"

I'm glad he didn't change...Still the same old Kyle.

The car makes a full stop in front of the school as I place my hand on top of his phone moving it down from his ear.

"I appreciate your help Kyle but it's in the past now. C'mon you don't want to be late for class."

He softens his expression hanging up the call. She's right...ever since y/n came back I've been happier.

Opening the door to leave the limo as the students gather round the entrance.

Y/n gestures me to follow her as we walked together to school. I hope this lasts.

The whole class is surprised to see you with Kyle coming together to school.

"Those two are friends?"

"Kyle is actually smiling at someone that's not his own reflection?"

Students mutter among each other. Marin glares from the distance hanging by the entrance.

I can't be jealous. I need to calm down... it already gotten a kiss from y/n last night.

That's enough...He lets out a deep breath calming down heading inside the school.

Adrien watches from the distance exiting a car. It's good to see Kyle hanging out with someone else.

But why do I feel strange? Almost a sense of jealousy

Parting ways from Kyle walking towards a green bench Nathaniel is occupying to draw.

Walking around the bench as he doesn't notice my presence. Wow, his drawings of ladybug and chat noir so detailed.

"You're really talented Nathaniel." He jumped a bit from the sound of my voice but calms down.

"Oh, y/n thanks. I didn't realize you were sneaking up against me." I walked around the bench sitting down next to him.

"Do...you think you could teach me sometime. I've never been the artist type but I would love to learn." His face lightens up quickly nodding his head.

"O-of course! I wouldn't m-mind teaching you! Let's set up a day!" The school bell echoes.

Sitting up from the bench walking together to class. As I feel a vibration from my phone.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket receiving a text from an unknown number.

----

"Hello, this is Gabriel Agreste. I would like to offer you an opportunity to showcase in my upcoming spring collection. I expect an answer by the end of the week. My assistant will be in touch with you."

----

Strange? Why would gabriel agreste be interested in an ex-trainee?

"Y/n? Are you coming?" Nathaniel spoke up as I quickly put my phone back in my pocket.

"Yup!"

______________________

Walking out of Mrs. Bustier class as footsteps quickly trail behind me.

"Hey Y/n! Anything exciting happen today?" Adrien happily asked walking beside me.

"Actually, I've received an offer from your father for his upcoming spring collection." Bringing up the offer as he seems surprised by the news.

"Are you going to take the offer?" He jumps a bit excited by the news. I rub my arm as my eyes shift down "I-I'm not sure...I recently came back home and didn't expect any offers this soon."

He nudge my arm a bit "It will be nice to have a friend on set with me but I'll understand if you're not ready yet."

He hangs his head low walking away.

Alya and Nino have told me about Adrien being alone most of his life and unable to have friends around...

It would be nice to cheer him up. "Wait...tell your father I accept his offer." He quickly turns around with a smile.

"R-really?"

I nod my head as he runs up to me pulling into an embrace. "Thank you! I'll tell my father after school!"

He pulls away running to his next class waving at me. At least he's happy...but will I be?

Kyle watches from the end of the hallway leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

What is Adrien planning? Gabriel doesn't choose just anybody to model his clothing.

Maybe I should keep a close eye on Adrien after all