{4}

_________________________________

"I'd rather explain everything somewhere private." I looked around the courtyard feeling pair of eyes on me.

"We can go to my place." Juleka volunteers her home to talk more about my arrival.

"Perfect! Y/n hasn't been at your place in a few years!" Rose exclaimed before wrapping her arms around Juleka and I. 

We walked out of the school together passing by different shops and restaurants until reaching the bridge. 

The side of the bridge we walked down the stone stairway as I noticed a familiar, colorful multi-colored boat with a smiling face drawn on the front.

The face has light green eyes and braces. 

"Still as colorful as ever liberty." I spoke up walking up to the boat as Juleka and Rose jumped up the deck.

"Anarka! You'll never guess who came back!" Rose yelled on top of her lungs to catch Juleka's mother attention.

"Who lads?" I walked across the board with metal railings as I waved my hand at Anarka.

Her eyes filled with tears as she quickly ran up lifting me off the board into a tight hug. 

"Y/n! You don't know how much we've missed you!"

"I've missed you all as well!" She lets me go placed me down on the deck. "So, what brings you back?"

I open my mouth as Juleka and Rose quickly ran to my side covering my mouth.

"I'll tell you later mom. Y/n wants to explain her side of the story in private."

Anarka stared at us a bit strangely before softly smiling at us. "I understand lads. Why don't you head to your cabin. I'll bring some snacks and drinks in a bit."

Anarka suggested as Juleka nodded her head guiding me down the boat entering the living and kitchen space.

As we walked past the living room opening the first door on the right entering Juleka's room.

I sit down on the bed placing one of the pillows on my lap. Rose sat down on the floor in front of me while Juleka sits on the bed.

"Take your time y/n..."

I closed my eyes letting out a long sigh.