{6}

_________________________________

I

held my team members hands as we stand in a circle backstage. Han Chowon looked over her shoulders watching the group 4 performing in front of a live audience.

"... They're really good." She mumbles under her breath as she began to tear up a bit.

"H-how are we supposed to beat them?" Some of the team members looked down at the ground as the rest try to comfort Chowon.

Lee Kaeun snaps her fingers catching everyone's attention.

"Chowon! Do you want to bring everyone's self-esteem down? We know we can beat them."

"I agree with Kaeun. We've practiced since dawn. Y/n helped us a lot with some of the english words. Now, it's our time to show them what we're made of." We put our hands in a circle as group 4 pass by us.

"Fighting!" We cheered quickly walking on stage to stand in our formations. I glance at Chowon as she flashes me a smile.

I smile back at her as music begins to play...We have to show to our mentors we've improve but crave the chance to debut. 

"Hey! T-ara!"

__________________________

"Kid? What are you doing?" Plagg came out of his hiding spot watching Adrien focus typing away on his computer.

"Rose and Juleka mention Y/n left paris to go under some sort of training in korea."

A dozen of different articles and videos popped up alongside an official biography. A video of you dancing on a survival show caught his eye.

"Woah, I didn't know she could dance like that." He scrolls down the video realizing he was watching the first episode of a survival show.

The rest of the episodes are lineup. He glances over at the clock. I have time to kill. It wouldn't hurt to watch all the episodes.

----

Y/n should've debut with the group! It's not fair! Wait...maybe my father could recruit her for his upcoming show?!

It can give her the opportunity to showcase her talent in France!

Skimming through a variety of magazine covers of y/n until hitting the print button on the top corner.

I push my chair back grabbing the magazine covers from the printer.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to make y/n's dream come true." I told Plegg heading out of my room. I quickly run down the stairs as the hallway is empty like always.

I gently push my father's office door finding it empty. I guess he's in another meeting again.

Walking further down gently placing it on his desk as I hear the car pulling up the driveway.

Hopefully he'll see them.

Adrien runs out of his father office as Gabriel agreste enters his home heading toward his office.

He heads toward his desk noticing a few magazines print outs. "Natalie, what are these doing in my office?" He held them up showing to his assistant.

"I'm not sure sir. Let me check the surveillance cameras." Natalie opens her iPad a bit surprised before showing the video his son sneaking into office leaving the magazine behind.

"Strange. Why would he come to your office to leave magazine prints behind?" Natalie questions Adrien behavior as Gabriel looks through the prints.

"Natalie, do a background check on this model." He hands her a cosmetic print as she nods her head leaving his office.

Strange...he never expressed any interest in a girl before.

But this y/n girl has talent in front of the camera