{12}

_________________________________

My body feels overheat as sweat drips down from my forehead staring through the computer screen of my idol y/n. Ugh this lie is going to unveil soon...

Lie

Lie

Lie

Visiting Korea with my "mom" for her business trip. Stuck in the hotel not allowed to go on the streets to explore.

I don't know a spect of korean.

I had nothing else to do laying on the sofa switching through different channels coming across a girl with h/c hair singing her heart out on a survival show with subtitles.

Binged watching every single episode only watching y/n's evaluations and challenges leading up to the finale episode.

"Mom" noticed my liking to the show buying us tickets to the finale episode in person.

Sitting in the front row in the arena not too far from the judge table as someone announced the finale results.

"Thirteen place goes to...."

"L/n Y/n from (company name)"

Snapping out in range saying the results were fabricator. She was one rank away from debuting!

"It's not fair! I call for a re-count!" I yelled at the announcer about to run up the stage but 'mom' held me back trying to calm me down.

As security guards were called by the announcer escorting us out for my reckless behavior. It's not my fault! She should have debut!

But...she only been a trainee for a year. She has time to debut in a new group.

No way... she's attending the same school as me? I have to get her attention. Flashing my brightest smile at her across the screen "Hello, you must be new? My name is Lionel Rossi."

Introducing myself as Kyle and Marin turned to the screen crossing their arms.

"Didn't you say you met y/n produce 48?" Those two question my lie. Crap! They're catching on!

"Did I? I must've forgotten from all this traveling I've been doing. Oh, look at the time I'm sorry but I have to go."

Quickly ending the call closing one of my tabs about Prince Ali in the USA.

I have to start a plan to get y/n on my side. I won't let her go to Mister Bug or Chat Noir.