confessions

HAYLEY'S POV

We are now almost half way through the first movie and the KFC has finally arrived. Zac gets the door and brings it in to the living room. He begins passing each of us our food and finally sits down and grabs his own.

We are all huddled on the sofa under one blanket while eating our food. I'm sitting next to Y/N and I can't stop looking at her out the corner of my eye.

If both Zac and Taylor go to bed and its just me and Y/N alone, I could ask her out. I can't wait. I really hope she says yes. The thought of us being able to hold hands without getting embarassed sends butterflies to my stomach.

Y/N'S POV

We finally finish eating when the first movie is over. I grab the remote and put on the second Insidious movie.

I decide to go grab some snacks from the kitchen. As I get up and walk out of the living room, I feel Hayleys eyes on me. I smile to myself and head into the kitchen. I grab some popcorn and chocolate for us to share. I place them into a bowl and bring it into the living room. I put the bowl in the middle of us so we can all reach it.

"Thanks Y/N." Hayley smiles.
The other two are too engrossed in the movie to notice I even left, but as soon as they smell the food, they both immediately grab some popcorn and chocolate.

HAYLEY'S POV

"Alright guys, im gonna head to bed." Taylor says while yawning.
"Night Tay." Me and Y/N reply, but Zac is too busy shoving popcorn down his throat to answer him.  
"Goodnight." He says with a mouth full of popcorn.

One down, one to go.

Y/N'S POV

The second movie has almost finished and all the popcorn and chocolate has been demolished, mainly by Zac.

I can feel my eyes getting heavy, but I force myself to stay awake. Zac will probably go to bed soon, and me and Hayley will be alone. I just hope she doesn't fall asleep like last time. I wouldn't mind that though, as long as its just me and Hayley alone.

THIRD PERSON

The third movie has now started, and the three are still awake, while Taylor is peacefully sleeping in his room.

The tension between Hayley and Y/N is growing by the second everytime they're hands or legs brush past one anothers. It's pretty obvious they're in love with eachother, just by looking at them. They are not 'just friends'. They're way more than that.

HAYLEY'S POV

The fourth film has almost started, and Zac had gotten tired and went to bed. It was just me and Y/N alone, finally. This is it. im going to ask out y/n.

"Hey, Y/N?" I say softly, looking into her gorgeous eyes.
"Whats up?" She replies, looking back into mine.
"I-" I stutter.
"I like you. Not as a friend, more than that. A lot more." I blurt out.

She just sits there, silent. My face drops slightly and I begin to get anxious and embarrassed. I knew she wouldn't feel the same way.

"It's okay if you dont feel the same way, I just wanted to-" I begin to say but get interrupted by her soft lips on mine and her delicate hand resting softly on my cheek. It takes me a few moments to process what is going on, but when I finallg do, I instantly kiss her back, putting my hand on her waist.

The kiss lasts for a few seconds, which feels like forever, until we both pull away to catch our breath.

"I love you too." She says looking into my eyes, her hand still on my cheek and my hand still on her waist. The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy.

Y/N'S POV

Oh my god. Hayley said she liked me, more than a friend! Could this day get any better? First our song is on TV, now the girl i've had a crush on forever confesses her love for me!

Hayley cups my face with her free hand and passionately kisses me once again and my heart instantly melts.

"You don't know how long i've been waiting to do that." She laughs after she pulls away. I smile at her, staring deeply into her green, gleaming eyes as she stares back deeply into mine.

I want this moment to last forever, but of course, we get interrupted by the song in the credits at the end of the movie. We both look back at the TV, which rudely interfered us, and start laughing again.

HAYLEY'S POV

"Alright, i'm getting tired now and you look tired too, want to go to bed?" I yawn.
"Wait." She says, her cheeks going pink.
I look at her, waiting for her to say something.
"Can we sleep here tonight?" She mutters.
"Of course!" I reply.

I grab the remote and turn the TV off. I then wrap my arm around Y/N as she rests her head on my shoulder. I start blushing like crazy and I can't help myself from smiling at her. She closes her eyes and soon she drifts off to sleep, but i'm still awake, staring at her beautiful face.

I know its kind of creepy that i'm watching her sleep, but i cant stop myself from looking at her perfect face, until I remember I forgot to ask her on a date. I'll have to ask her in the morning. Where would we even go? As i'm wondering where I could take Y/N out on a date, I end up falling asleep too.

964 words