first concert

Y/N'S POV

I couldn't stop staring at her. Everything about her was perfect. I was completely and utterly in love. I wanted her to look at me with her big, green eyes but she was too busy laughing at one of Zac's stupid jokes. I just wanted her to notice me. I give up. I turn around and put my headphones on and press play on our album, 'All We Know is Falling'. Why couldn't she just turn around? No, I couldn't be thinking of her like this.

''Are you okay?'' I heard her delicate voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw her green eyes looking into mine.
I just nodded and stumbled over my words, ''Yeah, I'm fine,'' I managed to say, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach. She smiled and turned back around, continuing her conversation with Zac.

I was about to start a conversation with Taylor, who was scrolling through his phone, when Bloc Party, our opening band, came off the stage and one of the backstage workers told us it was time to go on. We walk on stage, ready to perform our first song.

HAYLEY'S POV

As we walk on stage, I felt my hand brush against someone elses, and I could immediately tell who's it was. It was Y/N's. I could feel my cheeks heat up but I didn't turn around as i didn't want her to see me blushing. I quickly walked away and over to the microphone as the first song 'Pressure' started playing.

THIRD PERSON

The crowd cheer deafeningly to Hayley singing into the microphone, Taylor plucking the strings of the guitar, Zac violently hitting the drums, and Y/N strumming the strings of the bass.

Y/N'S POV

I could feel the noise under my feet, filling my ears and overwhelming me with anxiousness. My head was starting to ache but I cant stop playing, i cant embarass myself infront of this many people. I feel like i'm going to throw up, but i continue playing. What else am i meant to do?

348 words