lovebirds

HAYLEY'S POV

We are finally ready to go on stage and we wait for our opening band to go off. We sit in silence watching them perform and the crowd begin cheering loudly.
"They vocalist is amazing." I whisper. For a moment I start to doubt my own singing skills. They sound amazing. How could I beat that?

I get snapped out of my thoughts by them walking off stage and smiling at us as they walk past and we smile back. We all stand up excitedly and walk towards the stage, waiting to go on, and a few moments later we run on as the first song "All We Know" starts playing causing the crowd to cheer even louder than before.

The first song is over and I hear someone scream "Hi Hayley!" making me smile.
"Hello!" I scream back, laughing as the next song "Here We Go Again" begins to play.

I jump up and down with the crowd and start singing and for a second, it's like i'm the only one in the room. Its somewhat peaceful, despite all the screaming and shouting.

Y/N'S POV

The song "Whoa" is now playing and i am concentrating extremely hard on playing my bass because I dont want to mess this up. I have never messed up before, and I don't want it to ever happen.

The song is over and we are now playing "My Heart". I stare at Hayley for the whole song until she comes up to me and suddenly kisses me and goes back to singing like nothing happened. The crowd cheer deafeningly as I stand there, my cheeks bright pink, trying to focus on playing my bass. I smile at her as she smiles back at me while singing the lyric "my heart is yours".

For the rest of the concert, I smile brightly at the crowd, unable to stop blushing from what just happened, and I see Hayley is too.

HAYLEY'S POV

The concert is already over, and I gently grab Y/N's hand, Taylor and Zac next to us, as we take a bow. We walk off stage, waving to the crowd as they frantically wave back.

On the ride home in the tour bus, we all sing along to all the songs that are playing from the radio, not one bit tired from the concert, even though it's already almost 12am.

We are finally back to the hotel and we step out of the tour bus and go to our hotel room. We all immediately go into our bedrooms to get our pyjamas on.

After I'm ready, I knock on Y/N's door. No answer. I open the door quietly as I say
"Y/N-," I pause, seeing Y/N fast asleep.

I walk over to her and gently brush her hair off her face, making sure not to wake her.
"Goodnight my love." I whisper, softly kissing her forehead.

I walk back over to my bedroom and lay in bed. All I can think about is Y/N. Her perfect face. Her cute laugh. Her amazing personality. I want to be with her forever.

524 words