movie with hayley

HAYLEY'S POV

As we got back to the hotel, Taylor and Zac went straight to their bedrooms. It was just me and Y/N alone sitting on the sofa in the living room. I decide to say something as we've been sitting in silence for a few moments.
"Want to watch a movie?" I say, staring into her beautiful eyes.
"Sure." She says softly, avoiding eye contact.

I grab the remote and turn the TV on. We decide to watch 10 Things I Hate About You because Y/N said it was her favourite film. She has good taste.

Y/N'S POV

We are sitting right next to eachother, legs touching and sharing one blanket. I can feel my eyes getting heavy but i force myself to stay awake, wanting this moment to last forever. Our hands keep brushing together, and at one point I feel the urge to hold her hand, but I get nervous and don't.

As i feel something touch my shoulder, I turn my head to see Hayley sleeping with her head gently rested on my shoulder. I smile slightly and my cheeks go bright pink. She looks so cute and calm. I cant stop staring. After a few minutes, I start to get overwhelmed so I slowly stand up, carefully making sure not to wake her, turn off the TV, and head to my bedroom.

I lie in bed for what feels like years and all I can think about is Hayley. Her eyes, her hair, her nose, her smile. Everything. What would have happened if I held her hand earlier? She'd probably hate me. I dont't know what to do. I don't know what's wrong with me. I shouldn't be thinking about her like this. I don't like her like that. We're just friends.

300 words