apology

HAYLEY'S POV

I can't stop thinking about the interview yesterday. Y/N looked so embarassed but I didn't know what to do so i laughed. I feel horrible. I wonder how she feels. I should apologise, but I don't know how.

After a few moments of thinking, I finally go to apologise. I get up off my bed and head towards Y/N's room.

I raise my hand to knock her door, but hesitate for a few seconds, and before I can knock the door, she opens it.
"Hey Y/N."
"Hey, what do you want?"
"I wanted to apologise about yesterday, in the interview. I'm sorry I laughed at you. I didn't know what else to do. I truly am sorry."

Y/N'S POV

As soon as I hear the word 'sorry' my face lights up.
"It's fine. Thanks for apologising, i appreciate it." I smile, but avoid eye contact.
"No problem." She smiles widely at me and walks back to her bedroom.

I lay in bed thinking about her apology. What if she didn't mean it, and she was just apologizing so things weren't awkward between us? No. Hayley never lies about anything, ever. She's a good person.

HAYLEY'S POV

I lay in bed thinking about my apology. What if she doesn't believe me and she hates me for laughing at her? No. Y/N isn't that type of person to hate anyone. I'm sure she forgives me. I hope she does.

244 words