Chapter 30

Getting Dangerous

"Sathya, let's sit there," after class, the doctor picked me up from the college and we went to the restaurant Raj Place, owned by the doctor's senior and friend Suresh Chandy. This time we were escorted to an oversized private hall with large dining tables. I and the doctor took our seats, and in a few minutes, Suresh Chandy along with his family entered. His wife Annie and his brat son Joy. Soon we became chatty, they apologised for the incident that happened. I felt comfortable seeing the doctor acting normal and calm. I guess he is not someone who holds grudges. We had a great dinner and I made friends with Suresh-chettan's wife Annie-chechi. I am happy that my friend circle is growing fast.

"How was the food?" on our way back home he asked

"Delicious, I am just happy we sat together and talked about everything. Joy is also changing, I guess Annie-chechi is not someone you want to mess with," I chuckled

"But you were so nervous when I picked you up from college, did something happen?"

"Well, our fresher's day is tomorrow and our post-mortem, I am very scared," I answered

"Hahaha... Sathya, don't worry. It's just for fun," he laughed.

I know it's for fun but it's still kind of scary. "I know doctor, but I am just nervous," I answered

"Everything will be fine, you will see tomorrow. I am sure you will be the one who is going to enjoy it more than anyone," he replied, stroking gently on my head. I pouted at him but I know he is correct, maybe I will love the welcome party more than anyone.

When we got back home I took a bath while he had to do some paper works. I did my homework and studies when he was busy, we get to bed together after dinner. "Doctor, can I ask you something?" I asked as I rested my head over his chest.

"Hmm, what is it?"

"What is your biggest dream?"

"My biggest dream? hmm... I think I have accomplished everything. I became a doctor as I wished to be and married the girl I desperately wanted to marry. I don't really have any other big dreams for myself, but I do want to see you as a doctor and work with you in a hospital," he answered hugging me between his warm arms.

"I will fulfil that," I smiled

"I know, I know my Sathya is the best and she can do anything if she really wishes to. She is so great," he started giggling

"You are not teasing me right?'

"No, I am not. I am telling you the truth, you are just amazing," he replied with a kiss on my forehead

"And you are my superhero husband," I gave him back the kiss on his lips. He glanced at me with a bit of shock in his eyes. Huh! I then realised that it was the first kiss I took an initiation. I was reddened. He locked me in his hands tightly, smooching on my neck, and licking.

"Ahh~ doctor, wait," I was immediately turned on. I raised my head up and watched his face, panting and blushing. He is highly stimulated by this. I can see the doctor relishing this more than anything, it's my first time seeing his face like this. I feel proud for some reason. Even though he will not go overboard without my permission, I wanted him to touch me more. I earned more. I am addicted to his touch. We embraced each other's aroused bodies.

"Sathya, can I ask you something?" he blushed

"What is it?"

"If I ask you to do something, will you do it?"

I am curious; "I want to know," his gaze filled my eyes and his words stimulated me even more.

Last night in my life was another lesson of lust. I felt great but my mouth is kind of soaring, It's ok since I learned something new. He is quite shy from last night, I guess he didn't expect it even though it was my first time. In the morning he helped me cook, he was silent with a rosy face, it is very cute to see. I want to tease him more, so I did something.

"Doctor here is your lunch. Do you need anything else?" I asked sticking close to him, rubbing my shoulder to his, and smiling softly. He is really started and confused. Slowly trying to move away from me he said; "Thanks Sathya, I'm ready to go, you should get ready fast," without facing my eyes he dashed to the dining hall. He is really hilarious.

"But doctor, aren't you forgetting something?" I showed him my sad puppy face.

"What? really? ennathu? (what is it?)," he asked roaming his hands through his pockets and bag. "Did I forget my glasses? no, I have it. Is it my stethoscope?" Nope. I don't think I forget something," he replied, sweating, rolling his eyes side to side, unable to meet mine like a kid. It gave me more courage to tease him over and over again.

"So you don't really care about me, huh? How could you forget it?" I lowered my voice to a broken sad tone. He flinched. I can see his face glooming down. I do feel bad for going overboard but it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I am not going to miss it.

"I really don't remember Sathya, what did I miss? I am sorry," he replied, I walked close to him, leaning to his body, rubbing, and cornering him against the wall. He was amazed by my action and I could clearly read his mind, it is empty now or unable to process the current scenario. I love this and it is rousing me. I stood on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck; "Doctor, you missed my kiss," I gave him a warm kiss on his cheek, then moved back swiftly with a smile. "Shall we have breakfast, huh? I can't wait to taste the curry you made, doctor. Let's go," I said chuckling, trying hard to hold in my big laugh. He is still standing there, stunned by my action. What is he thinking, Oh! I am so curious.

'My Sathya has all grown up. Now, this is dangerous. I should have taken everything slowly. I am the one responsible, I taught her everything and her little glance makes me hard now. I should control myself. Who are you an ardour wolf, muttal (idiot) Bala!' he pondered while his heart pounded uncontrollably.

He was unusually silent in the car too. I know it's all my fault, but it's really adorable to see him like this. I love this. And I can't forget what is today's special. I am wearing a beautiful saari since today is our fresher's party. I saw him glancing at me mesmerised when I came out in this saari, I guess he loved it. I am kind of getting anxious as we get close to the college. I saw Jessi and Hari waiting for me under the grandma tree in their gorgeous traditional Kerala outfits. Jessi is wearing an amazing Kerala saari with a golden blouse and Hari is in golden-bordered mundu and kurtha.

"Doctor, wish me luck," I said before getting out of the car. He smiled and then came close to my face, reddening it with a kiss on my cheek. "I am sorry I forgot our kiss in the morning wife, have a great day. I know my Sathya is great, she is the fierce goddess," he replied. I am flattered and speechless. "Yo--You have a -- great day too--" I rushed out and; "Tata..." I steered towards Hari and Jessi. And when I look back, the doctor is smiling very brightly, staring at me. I know in the end I can't defeat him.

Then it happened... our wait was over... the post-mortem begins.