Chapter 28

Lust

Warning: This chapter contains scenes depicting a sexual encounter

"Ahh~ Doctor, wait," I took a breath and said.

"Sathya, I love you," he whispered gently, "let's go home, I can't control anymore," just like that night, his voice is feeble and faint, it is tempting me to sin.

"Yes, let's go home first, please, not here," I answered adjusting my dress and hiding my blush. He drove very observantly but his one hand was holding mine, tightly. I felt so happy to see a doctor acting like someone who has fallen into my charm, I feel special.

We got home and he opened the door in a rush, I don't know, my heart beating harder than usual, even more, robust than that night. I feel like, he might not stop this night, I might not be myself this night, and we might not sleep this night. We both entered the house and I stood right in front of the door while the doctor watched me leaning on the sofa. His eyes, their gaze, I can't stand straight. They are like sunlight poking through the trees and lighting up the shadows. It reaches the deepest part of my body and makes me force into a heat. They are touching me everywhere.

I tried to avoid his eyes, but I can't look away. I feel like a rabbit cornered by a wolf in heat. The wolf slowly came close wishing to guzzle up the little rabbit, petite-petite. The rabbit's fur bristled and it moved further to the corner, making itself impossible to escape. The wolf's scent is getting loftier and stronger and he is completely enchanted by the delicious fragrance of the little rabbit. The rabbit can run away if she wishes to, right now, but why isn't she moving? She is waiting, for the wolf to come closer and devour her. Her whole body is aroused by the wolf's scent, she wants the wolf to explore her tiny delicate torso with his tough hands. The little rabbit is welcoming the wolf for a feast. The predator-he reached his beastly hand but the touch was caressing. He gently stroked her body with affection. The rabbit gave herself to him. His long wet tongue travelled through her naked body, drenching her in a delightful juice. His long furry fingers found the dawn of the delight and travelled down, quenching his thirst for it. The wolf is now swallowing the rabbit, gradually. The rabbit is not disgusted or she doesn't want it to end. She embraced the wolf with her tender arms, accepting him against everything in this world because, for the little rabbit, the wolf is her mate, her love and her dream.

"Sathya, I want you, can I keep going?" his words trampled

"Doctor, yes, please, but I can't stand here anymore, my legs are tired," I answered bashfully.

He laughed and cradled me in his arms like a little baby. "My dear Sathya, you were so brave earlier and I know it's gonna make me sound like a pervert, but I don't mind becoming one because of you, only for you. Your words made me aroused. I immediately wanted to make love with you. I wanted to throw you into my bed and make you moan until we pass out. I love you so much," his quiet lovely voice soothed me. I want him to do everything he just said. I want him.

"Doctor, we are alone and we are in our home. I am right here and you are holding me in your hands. Please don't make me wait, I want you to touch me, everywhere," I said glancing at his sparkling eyes filled with lust, and I felt no shyness nor embarrassment, I was elated. He kicked opened our door while kissing me. We both plopped to the bed, tangling each other's embrace. I can feel his heart beating and mine is also moving like his. I want to see his bare body, I want to feel it rubbing with mine. I can't wait, I can't wait for the sensation it's going to gift me. I want all, like a greedy cat, I want everything of him.

"Sathya, touch me," like that night he whispered in my ear in his erotic tone. This time, he doesn't have to guide me, because I already know where and how. I reached my hands to touch his hardened genitalia. It's bigger and wet. His face moved stimulatingly soughing at my every touch. I want to hear that more, I am getting addicted to this doctor, who is flushed, right in front of me.