Review

Cato POV

All I wanted was to touch her, hang on to her hand, kiss her. Anything.

The way she kept biting her lip was driving me insane. She looked to innocent for her own good.

Beetee explained we needed to take things slow, little intervals at a time.

That's going to be rough, I just want to tell her we're together. So decide whether she wants to continue or not. I can catch her up on everything else eventually.

The urge I had just to tell her, but the fear I had I would melt her scared me more.

She seems nervous whenever I talk to her, it's just out of character, how she used to be I think there was only a couple times I saw her nervous.

She always posed herself as confident. Now her eyes dart at all the faces looking at her. " Everyone has nothing better to do then stare. Don't let it bother you." I mention to her.

Her eyes find mine quickly, " Ok."

" Hadley! Kentwell!" Baria's voice yelled.

" Crap." Priya groans.

" What did you do?" I ask Pri annoyed.

She mentions towards the cuffs on Kay's wrists. " We were supposed to find her to take these off."

I look at Kay, " Your not going to run anymore?"

" I think I'll stay here, just for a little bit." She jokes.

Baria reaches us, " Kentwell, were you forgetting something?"

" Sorry." She grumbles.

" I don't need the attitude." Baria snaps. She grabs Kay's hands with a little force, " Take these off, and I need to show you where her room is. You guys are going down to eat?"

I nod.

" I'll bring her down."

" Your not drugging me?" Kay asks.

" No." She grits.

" Ok, because you might be pregnant but I'll still hit you." Kay warns.

" I'd like to see you try." Baria scowls leading her away.

Kay glares at her head before looking back over to us with a ' Kill me' expression.

" Have fun!" I call back.

" Shut up Hadley!" Baria yells.

" Do you think they'll be ok, or should we follow them?" Pri asks.

Turn going down to the hall, " They'll be fine."

We went down to eat, somehow 12 beat us down there, well just Evangeline and Gale. The two lovebirds are still in the Hospital wing.

I sit down roughly, Evangeline looks up for just a moment picking at her food. " Where is your girlfriend? Or..ex girlfriend now, what are you two?" Gale asks with his shit eating grin.

" Careful, Hawthorne. I'm not in the mood for this shit." I warn taking a bite of the beef on my plate."

Still he grins, just at his plate. " How are you feeling after your girlfriends lover is back here?" I laugh, " Even after he tried to kill her I bet she'll go running bak and forget all about you." I ask him. That does the trick, he gives me a scowl matching mine.

" How about you both shut up." Evie snaps, " This isn't good for any of us. The Capitol is damn twisted."

Vad and Macy came soon after, " I heard the news." Macy says meekly. " I'm sorry Cato. At least she's ok mentally right?"