10

Cato POV

Plutarch lead us into a separate room- Flavia- Plutarch's assistant from the Capitol followed.

She looked familiar, maybe she was someone's prep team.

" Right here." Plautarch opens a door to a smaller room, files and cupboards on one side of the wall. It looked to house records of some kind.

I furrow my brows looking around, why did they take us in here?

Flavia scans through the files, " Oh! Right here!"

She pulls out a black leather binder, putting it on the table. " For you Octavia." she says cheerily.

She eyes the binder then Flavia who nudged her to take it with a smile. He looks down at the binder once more grabbing it carefully, her eyes widen as she stares down at the drawn out pages.

Revolution Outfits

There was bold font on top of every page. People like Octavia, Callahan, Kaylaya, and I were some of the people drawn out with outfits on. On sides of the paper were little samples of the material, along with in depth explanations.

She shuffled through them to see one of herself, a black suit with a matching pin and bow. On the bottom of the page he wrote one final note.

I'm still betting on you girl on fire.

- Cinna

She slides her finger over the words, " Cinna." She breaths letting a tear fall on the corner of the page. I'm thinking it was something they said during the duration of her games.

Flavia rubbed her back comforting her as she cried. I didn't know exactly what to do since I just started having normal conversations with her so I just stood there.

" He didn't want us to give it to you until you agreed on your own." Plutarch said giving her an empathetic smile.

She wipes off the rest of her tears, " They're beautiful." She sniffles.

" We have the uniforms, all of them." Flavia says. "For our first order of business, we need to make a propo to stream on the national channel." She claps.

" Propoganda." I clarify for Octavia, I saw her confused face before. Seeing 12 has no army sense, I had a feeling she didn't know what they were.

I had a feeling I will be very annoyed by her lack of knowledge, but whatever will get Kay back.

She nods. " Ok. When do we start?"

" We need to get a team for you-" Flavia begins before i cut her off. " Already have one, we have the 3 from my district."

" We'll want more then that, I'll see about thw other victors." Plutrach wonders aloud. The last thing I want is to talk to the Odairs.

" We'll need stylists! I'll help.. where's Koa?" Flavia asks, Plutrach shrugs but goes back to the shelves, where more folders were. " Resident list." He clarifies. He skims the list, he rereads the small print, his brows furrowed.

" What is it?" Flavia asks. She wants over looking also her face straightens as she to looks.

********
Octavia POV

" What it is?" I ask.

" Um..nothing." Plutarch says. " I think they printed her on the wrong floor."

" What floor is she supposed to be on?" Cato asks crossing his arms trying to look over to the list before Plutarch pulls it away.

" I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. Flavia, can you go to the office desk and ask for Koa's room number. I'm going to 30-08." Plutarch says.