Get them out!

I walked with absolute gloom, I thought I might drop dead right there from a broken heart. Something about the video seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I know I can't trust these people.

They have ways to morph things into scenarios that aren't real. I know this, but that was real or at least I think it was.

It wouldn't surprise me if she did take on Cato, I know she didn't like the boy. I'm not there, Cato could be so vulnerable. Or he could still have the old Cato in him yet, the one I always feared would never leave.

The Flirt. It's what Cato does. That tone he has, so soft you feel vulnerable. That voice that makes you want to spill out your whole life story.

I can imagine his face, those eyes begging you to tell him. It's the way I know how the kiss would've went.

The one where all he needs to take is just a quick step and his lips would be on yours, a kiss that even if your uninterested he keeps you there having you savor it.

I already knew that's how he got what he all these years, even before me.

That's the only reason why I trust what Kieran Snow said.

That girl knows how to destroy everything she comes into contact with.

That rage comes back, why couldn't I kill her? Why didn't I do a safe shot, right in the heart?

I'm an idiot.

We reach my room, They let me in. Annie wasn't there, she was probably in the mystery location.

So I take this time to cry.

*******

Kieran POV

She was bawling in her room, good she's devastated. I feel the smile of satisfaction beaming across my face.

Celeste watches quietly, her lips pursed. " You look guilty, sister." I mention.

She snaps her attention to me. " I'm just looking brother."

" Don't be weak Celeste." I scold, " It needs to be done."

She sighs, " I know. What's the next step?"

I look back at the screen, " Up her dosages. Soon we'll need to give her some to forget everything."

" Like forgetting her memories?"

" Strip her of everything." I look at my sister. " I have Gamemakers making a video to strip everything, leave just enough so when he remembers, it leaves her in emotional turmoil. sadness, distress, anger, hate, rage. Whatever her mind tricks her into thinking."

I stand, " In the meantime I have a message to send the rebels."

*****

Cato POV

Boggs leads up to a command room where Coin and Plutarch were, they must've worked through the night to ensure everything was safe with the bombings.

I take a seat closer to the door, Priya by my side. Across from me, Evageline, Octavia and Gale sit. The others sit on either side.

" The Capitol aired the bombing, telling all rebels to withhold. We need to let everyone in the districts know we're alive and well." Coin begins.

Another Propo.

I withhold my sigh, I see Octavia fidgeting nervously about as she watched intently.

" We'll go above ground, make the propo telling everyone we're alive and well then your off for the rest of the day." Plutarch adds in.