18.

"it was no one." i muttered as i pushed my sleeve down.

"i won't ask again scarlet. who did this?" calum spoke with a hint of anger in his eyes.

"it was my e- "the one that raped you? he was here?" calum spoke firmly.

"i-i tried to get away. i-i'm sorry." i spoke as tears clouded my eyes.

"don't apologize baby, it's not you. we're calling the police and pressing charges against him for assault." calum spoke softly.

"no! he's just going to get mad." i spoke as i leaned back against the chair.

"him getting mad is the least of your worries. his emotions aren't your concern or responsibility anymore. he's hurting you." calum spoke calmly as he picked his phone up.

the next thing i knew, it was a whirl of chaos. the police came, questioned me, i was sobbing, and mom didn't show up.

my mom didn't show up.

i sat down and sighed as i placed my hand on my stomach.

i wasn't going to let anyone hurt her.

we drove home in complete silence.

no one had anything to say about the situation.

we pulled into the driveway when calum spoke slowly, "hey guys, i need to talk with scarlet. can you give us a moment?"

i gave calum a side eye before reluctantly sulking down into my seat.

as soon as the boys were out, calum spoke up, "what do you want to do?"

"about what?" i muttered.

"about this current situation. i cant keep you at our house forever. as much as i want too, i legally cannot." calum spoke softly as he leaned back against the chair seat.

"i texted her." i whispered.

"come again?" calum spoke quickly.

"i texted her that he hurt me and that the police were coming and she still didn't show up. she didn't even respond." i chuckled as i looked down at my hands.

calum gently reached over and grabbed my hand.

"i cant even express how sorry i am that your mom would do such a thing." calum spoke firmly, looking disgusted by his ex-girlfriends actions.

"i don't want to live with her. i don't want her to hurt my baby." i spoke as tears clouded my eyes.

"trust me pretty girl, i won't ever let her lay a hand on you or your baby." calum spoke with a soft smile.

i nodded slowly, "andrea."

"what?" calum questioned.

"i want to name her andrea. she's already so much stronger than i am and she's not even here yet." i smiled softly as i placed a hand on my stomach.

"you're so much stronger than you know scarlet. you're surviving everyday with a baby inside of you. you're strong." calum confirmed as he slowly leaned back.

"now i'm tired." i whined as i leaned back against the chair.

"i'll help you up." calum laughed as he opened his door and walked over to help me out of the car.

as soon as we headed inside, i saw michael, luke, and ashton waiting around the corner.

"what children." i muttered as i rolled my eyes.

"is everything okay?" ashton asked slowly.

"of course. i love you guys." i spoke with a tiny smile.

"we love you too princess." michael smiled back as he came around from the corner.

"as much as i would love to spend time with you guys right now, i'm so tired i could fall asleep standing up." i spoke with a yawn.

"aw poor baby." luke laughed.

"shut it." i spoke with a glare.

luke threw his hands up in defense.

"lets go love." calum smiled as he helped me up the stairs and into my room.

i slowly plopped down in bed while calum went around turning the lights off.

before he could walk out i spoke up, "promise you won't leave me. even if my mom tries to take me, please don't leave me."

"i won't baby. i promise. you have my word that i won't ever leave you." calum replied softly.

"i love you cal." i mumbled as i slowly fell asleep.

"i love you too princess."