11.

"you don't?" i shot back.

"no, i don't. are you sure?" ashton spoke slowly.

"i'm sure it was a shaving accident." i replied.

"you know we're always here to talk." ashton spoke softly.

"well aware actually." i muttered as i pushed past him.

i already hated living with them.

i was supposed to be down there getting the food, but i knew i would just be shot down with questions.

a couple minutes later, i heard the doorbell ring and pulled myself out of bed and walked downstairs.

none of the boys were down yet.

i quickly walked to the door and opened it.

"hi! i have 2 pepperoni pizzas!" the lady at the door spoke as she handed me the pizzas.

i pulled 30 dollars out of my pocket and handed it to her before shutting the door.

after maybe 1 second of the door being shut, all the boys came running downstairs.

"animals much?" i laughed as i placed the pizza down on the table.

"i'm so hungry." luke groaned as he threw the pizza box open and grabbed a piece.

the second i saw the grease on the pizza, i knew whatever i ate that day was going to come back up.

i quickly ran over to the downstairs bathroom and began to throw up.

i felt someone gently take my hair and hold it behind my head as i leaned over the toilet.

"it was the grease." i muttered as i slowly stood up.

"i figured." calum chuckled as he helped me up.

"wash out your mouth then we'll make a sandwich if you want." calum directed as he left the restroom.

i nodded and swirled water around my mouth before spitting it out into the sink.

i slowly left the restroom and went in the kitchen to make a sandwich.

i was starving.

i made a simple turkey and lettuce sandwich and sat down at the table with the boys.

"so, what's the plan?" i asked softly.

"well, seeing as your mom doesn't remember you right now, you can live with me. you have the choice to either go online or continue in person schooling." calum spoke.

i nodded slowly.

"i would prefer online to avoid all the social pressures of being a fucking teenage mom." i chuckled as i placed my sandwich down on the plate.

"understandable. by the way, what's that on your wrist? did you get hurt?" calum asked.

"she said it was a shaving accident, but i don't know many people who shave on their wrist." ashton interjected with a soft frown.

of course he had to say that.

"are you sure that is a shaving accident?" luke spoke slowly.

"even if i wasn't, what the fuck are you going to do about it?" i spat out with a slight glare.

"i'm going to sit here with you until you tell me what happened and why you did what you did." calum spoke firmly.

"you're not my dad." i pointed out.

"i never said i was. besides, me caring for you and not wanting you to harm yourself is what anyone should do." calum pointed out.

"did you cut yourself?" ashton spoke slowly.

"i-i need to go." i stuttered as i stood up from the table and ran upstairs.

thank goodness i still didn't have the baby weight to hold me down.

i quickly ran into the room they gave me and locked the door.

i didn't need to deal with this.

calum's pov

"holy hell." i muttered underneath my breath.

"you can say that again." michael whispered.

"this is too much for her. she's raped, then pregnant, then her mom doesn't accept it, and to top it all off, her mom doesn't even remember she exists." luke pointed out.

"i know, but what can i do about it?" i sighed.

"we just need to be there. keep a look out for anymore self harm and if it happens again, we will need to have a sit down conversation." ashton spoke calmly.

"i sh- "no, give her space. she needs time to adjust to this. we can't push her too far out of her comfort zone." ashton spoke as he gently grabbed my arm.

i hope she was okay.

scarlet's pov

i sat with my back against the door as tears streamed down my face.

why was everything so hard? why couldn't everything go back to normal?

suddenly, i felt that all too familiar feeling in my chest and began gasping for air.

i couldn't breath.

after a couple minutes of me struggling to contain my breathing, i heard a soft knock on the door and someone speak from the other side.

"i hear you. i know you're struggling. just breath."