Chapter 6 Part II

I was making some hot tea when I saw a woman walk into the kitchen. She had huge, bug-like, sunglasses on and a huge white sun hat. She wore a long white dress and her hair was a dirty blond. She kept it straight and it was down to her waist.

"Goodmorning." I said softly. She turned to look at me, her mouth forming a straight line. She didn't say anything for a while but I didn't care.

"Reina! Lets go!" yelled Gabriel. I smiled at took my cup with me and walked to the door. He was dressed in some black slacks and a shirt that matched my dress.

"You look nice." I commented giving him a peck on the cheek. He smiled and took my hand into his. I smiled at the feeling and together we walked to the car.

"Dad, we will go to the rehearsal, I'm taking Reina out for breakfast." Gabriel called over his shoulder. He took the cup from my hand and handed it to the driver. He said some words in french and the driver nodded. "You'll love it." he whispered, putting his arm around my waist.

The drive wasn't long and I actually liked the little restaurant he took me to. We ordered pancakes to eat and they brought us ham and eggs and pancakes on a different plate. After we ate, he took me for a walk around the churches and I got to see all the things my friends would die if they knew I was here.

"Well we should get going. It's almost four." Gabriel said looking at his watch. I nodded and let him guide me through the streets. We finally reached a small building and he led me through the door. Instantly, I spotted Tom and the woman from earlier.

"Hey Gaby, who's that?" I asked softly. He looked up and scowled.

"My step mom." he said. I nodded and smiled at them

"Hey Tom, Mrs. Sanders." I nodded to them. We walked to the front of the building and there was an older couple.

"Good you've made it." they said together. And so, we were in three hours of wedding rehersals, followed by two hours of tango dancing. That was probably my favorite part of the day. I was able to dance, which was one of the things I loved the most.

I was laying on my bed, Gabriel's head on my stomach. "You are a really good dancer. You catched on fast." he commented playing with my fingers. I smiled and looked at him. He stared up at me, something in his eyes. 

I narrowed my eyes and sat up. "What do you want?" I asked him innocently, knowing exactly what he wanted. He went on his knees and took my face in his hands.

"I think you know exactly what I want." he said in a very seductive voice. He leaned in closer, touching his lips to mine. I closed my eyes leaning in, wanting more.

"I think you are right." I said, pushing him down. I traced my hands up his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I kissed his neck and trailed my lips up to his jaw line. 

He groaned and I sensed his frustration. I smirked and pulled away. "Reina, don't tease me." he moaned. I leaned in and kissed his lips. At first it was rushed and hard, then it turned into a very passionate kiss. I could feel myself getting lightheaded but I didn't want to pull away. Gabriel pulled away, breathing heavily and pushed me on my back.

He placed himself between my legs and started kissing my neck. He sucked behind my ear and I whimpered in pleasure. I started unbuttoning his shirt, desperate to feel his chest against mine. He pulled away, taking off his shirt and unzipping my dress. He helped me sit up and took off the dress for me.

I laughed at his eagerness and laid back down. He kissed me again, starting to take off my bra when the door burst open. He pulled away, pulling a pillow to cover up my body. His step mom looked at him then glared at me. "What are you doing?" she asked Gabriel.

"Well, I was about to do Reina, but you so rudely interupted." Gabriel snarled. I let out my laugh and She glared at me even more. This is where that saying takes place. "Leave now, and leave me alone with her." he said getting up. His hair was messy and his lips red and swollen. 

She looked at me for another seocnd and turned her bac on us. "Your father wont be happy." she said over her shoulder.

"I don't care." he said, shutting and locking the door after her. "Where were we?" he asked turning back to me. I smiled and removed the pillow and my bra. He looked down and bit his bottom lip. "Where have you been all my life?" he asked and jumped into bed. 

We finished getting undressed and he positioned himself, ready to enter me. He stopped kissing me and I looked into his eyes. "Make it feel good." I told him. He nodded and pushed himself inside me, making me gasp in pleasure. 

It wasn't different then our first time. He wans't as slow or carefull, but I didn't mind. It was the best thing I had ever felt.