Chapter 4

Waking up after sex is really hard, and somewhat painful. I regretted ever sleeping with this knucklehead, for today, I was sore. I groaned inwardly, hating myself for letting this guy do this to me. I turned around and found my bed empty. "I wonder if this is what a one night stand feels like?" I said to myself. I quickly got up and showered.

I walked into the living room, listening to my music full blast. What can I say? Music helps me calm down and not get all crazy. Many would think the opposite, since I listen a lot to Asking Alexandria and BMTH. I found Gabriel sitting down. He didn't seem to notice me, and I couldn't blame him, he had his back to me. I was about to sneak up on him, when I noticed he wasn't alone.

Right in front of him, there was some half naked girl kissing him. He seemed to enjoy it otherwise he would have pushed her away. I turned my music loud, trying to not make them notice me but when I turned around, I bumped into someone, making them spill their hot drink all over my shirt. "Crap!" I said trying to get the steaming shirt away from my skin.

"I'm sorry." I heard a man's voice say. I looked up, ready to insult the crap out of this guy, but I couldn't think of anything to say. He was, how do I put it? He was gorgeous. I stared at him, not able to move my eyes from his pale blue ones.

"It's okay, I can just change the shirt." I said looking down. My face started to heat up and I had to walk away. As I past this man, I head Gabriel call my name. I turned my music louder and flipped him off. He would regret messing with me.

After I changed, I tried to find the front door. After about ten minutes of searching, I finally found it. I did my little victory dance, happy I hadn't given up and walked quietly to the front door. I was met up by a guy in a tux. "Where shall I take you Ms-"

"Call me Reina." I interrupted. "And somewhere far away from here." I said pointing at the house. He nodded and opened the car's door for me. I climbed in and happily waited for him to start the car. He took me sight seeing, and I have to say that London is beautiful, but it could use the beach.

After a the whole afternoon going from shop to shop, I decided to head to some clubs. "Hey, do you know any clubs around here?" I asked the driver.

"Oh yes, Reina. I'll take you to one of my favorites." The driver said to me. I nodded and sat in silence, sipping my latte. We arrived to one of the clubs and it was loud and crowded.

"Thank you." I said as I got out. I was aloud to go in first. I felt kinda special and I made my way to the counter.

"Hey, what would the pretty lady want tonight?" asked the bartender. I looked at the menu and saw that they had purple nurples. They sounded interesting and I remembered that my brother used to always make them with his friends.

"I'll have a purple nurple." I said over the music. He smiled and muttered something that sounded like my type of girl. I just rolled my eyes and waited for my drink.

"On the house." he said. I smiled my thanks and took a big drink. It burned my throat and my nose but it still had a tropical taste to it. I closed my eyes at the sensation but drank the rest. "So whats your name?" asked the bartender. My thoughts immediately went to Gabriel. I decided to make up a name.

"Call me Shakira." I said. I laughed at my little joke. I had always wanted to say that and the oportunity had come.

"Well Shakira, might shaking them hips for me?" he asked. I laughed and he held out his hand so I could get on the table bar. I finished my drink and took his hand. I got on the table and he did too. To my luck, some dancing song came on and I started dancing. I shook my hips a little like Shakira but not that much. The bartender grabbed me and also started dancing with me. "My shift is almost done, maybe we can go somewhere a little more private and quiet." he whispered in my ear. I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm sorry sweatie. I have to get back to my fiance." I said.

"Shakira, is he here with you/" he asked. I shook my head again and he pulled me closer to him. "Well, if you are a couple minutes late, he wont notice." he said. I smiled and stopped dancing. I pushed him away and got off the table.

"I'm leaving." I said. I walked out of the crowd and found the car. I started walking to it, a little dazed from the situation, but not enough to keep me from walking perfectly normal. I saw the door from the back of the car open and Gabriel got out. "Crap." I muttered under my breath.

"Where have you been Reina?" he asked, annoyance in his words. He walked closer to me and looked me dead in the eye. It was just like me to get in trouble. "Did you not think I wouldn't find you?" he asked. "I have detectors in these cars." he said pointing his finger to the car. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by another voice.

"Shakira wait for me." I heard the bartender say behind me. I turned bright red, scolding myself for even using that. It didn't sound so crazy inside the club. Before I could react, he had turned me around and planted his lips on mine. I tried to push him away, but it was useless. I kept my mouth shut, not letting him enter when he asked. He was getting annoyed, I could feel it, so he bit me in the lower lip, and hard.

I let out a gasp and he took advantage. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and I had to do all in my power to stop from gagging. I started slamming my fists on his chest, but it didn't seem to affect him at all. Suddenly, he was pulled away.

"In my opinion, when a lady doesn't kiss you back, it means to stop it." Gabriel said. He was holding the guy from the shirt and he looked scared. The guy struggled for a few seconds until Gabriel pushed him away. I went right up the barteneder and slapped him across the face.

"I told you no." I said and walked back to the car where Gabriel was waiting with the door open. He put a hand in front of me before I got in.

"Don't you ever run off like that again." he said. I looked at my feet, knowing I had done something bad. "Do you understand?" he asked, his voice booming inside my head. I shook my head and saw him drop his arm. I moved to get inside but before I even lifted a foot, he had pulled me into an embrace. He held me tightly against his chest and kissed my forehead.