Epilogue

It was hard getting used to having a mom and being married and living away from my brother and dad. Although I have to say it was fun and very intertaining. After I forgave my mom, everything seemed to turn out okay. There were still those awkward moments where other than that, everything was perfect.

Three months had passed since my wedding and I was laying down on my bed. I had woken up in the middle of the night again, feeling sick. I sat up slowly, not wanting to wake up Gaby and got extremely dizzy. I looked to my side and saw him sleeping peacefully. Even in his sleep he was the most hadsome man I had ever seen. I stared at him a while longer before I got a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Crap!" I said running to the bathroom. In the procces of getting offthe bed, I fell to the floor with a loud thud. I felt the bed shake beside me and then Gabriel's head appeared in my vision.

"you okay?" he asked. I could tell he was trying not to laugh and I just smiled at him.

"Yeah, this is just how I get off the bed." I said getting up quickly. Again, a wave of dizzines got to me and I grabbed on the the bed post. I blinked a couple of times.

"You sure you're okay?" he asked again. I looked at him and smiled. He sighed and turned away from me, running his hand over his dark hair. I waited until he had his back completely turned to me before running to the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and went straight to the toilet. I heard pounding on the door and Gabriel talking, well yelling, at me. "Reina, open the door." he ordered.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to answer, only to have more fluids come up. After, I had let out everything, I brushed my teeth and blew my nose, trying to get the vomit taste and smell out of me. All this time, Gabriel kept pounding and yelling. I washed my face and looked in the mirror.

I was extremely pale and I looked sick. I wonder if I had food poisoning. I opened the door and Gabriel stood in his boxers, a worried look in his face. He leaned in to kiss me and I pulled away. "I puked." I told him. he pulled away and looked a little grossed out. I let out a luahg at hi expression and he smiled.

"Let's get back to sleep." he said. I nodded and wipped my sweaty palms on my shorts. I turned the light off of the bathroom and climbed into my comfortable bed. I relaxed and slowly started drifting to sleep.

My eyes shot open a I rememebered that I hadn't gotten my period since last month. I was late for two months. "Oh my God!" I yelled. Gabriel sot up againa nd looked around cautiously.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Gaby, I haven't goten my period in two months." I said, calculating in my head.

"I really don't want to talk about that. It's a little weird." he said ruffling my hair. He lay back down and I shook my head.

"No, I'm not going to talk about that." I said. He mumbled something and I just rolle dmy eyes. "I think I'm pregnant." I blurted out. He tensed up and I bit my lip. He sat up, slolwy turning to look at me.

"What?" he asked. "Is that even possble?" he asked. I gave him a flat look and he looked away. "I mean, it's not like we have sex every night."

"Gabriel;, you're a freaking sex monkey that only thinks about sex. And you're right, we don't have sex every night. We have sex every freaken four hours!" I said, raising my voice."Of course it's possible for me to get pregnant. Even from the first time we had sex." I said. He looked at me a little wide eyed. I glared at him.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that maybe it'd be hard to get pregnant so soon." he said. "I didn't mean to get you mad."

I felt taken aback from his comment and felt tears stinging my eyes. He looked at me a little worried and pulled me into a hug. I could feel sobs coming out of nowhere. I swallowed loudly and pulled away from him. "I have no idea why I'm crying. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"No, I shouldn't have reacted that way. I'm sorry baby." he said pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head. "Have I ever told you I love you?" he asked.

I nodded, a smile spreading across my face. "Every time we have sex, so about ten times a day." I joked. He shook his head and smiled down at me.

"I'm pretty sure that baby will be loved so much by us."

"Don't forget our parents." I said.

"Yeah, I bet that kid will be so spoiled." We stayed in silence for a while until my stomach growled. "It's only one in the morning!" Gabriel laughed.

"Hey, I'm feeding two now, so don't tease me." I said slapping his arm playfully.

"I'll try to keep it down." he said kissing my nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I hope this was good. Some of you asked for an epilogue and here it is. Hope you like it. Comment and vote if you did. Thank you so much for reading:)