Have Faith in Me (Arranged Marriage)

Hey so this is the first time I have ever done an arranged marriage story. So please cut me some slack if it's not perfect. Well hope you like this:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I said I'd never let you go. And I never did." I sang at the top of my lungs. I was locked up in my room again, thanks to my lame excuse of a father. I hated it when he got all sexist and locked me up. I put a pillow over my head and screamed as loud and long as I could. I could feel my lungs burn and my throat go raw. How I wish my mom hadn't left me with him.

After a few more screams I sat up on my bed and stared out the window. "I hate this." I muttered under my breath. I got up and opened the window. I would sneak out tonight. I don't care if I would be getting into any more trouble. My dad can't take anything away from me. He already has everything.

I smiled at my little plan and went back inside to change. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a white tank top. I let my curly black hair down and put my black flats on. I grabbed a sweater in case it got cold. I swung a leg over the window pane and carefully touched the floor. I got out and pulled the window low.

I stared walking across the lawn and went straight to the boardwalk. "Where are you going Reina?" I heard my twin brother's voice behind me. I cringed at the sound of him and turned around slowly.

"You seroiusly expect me to spend my Friday night locked up in my room? Dad left for the weekend and we both know he wont be coming back until Mandy night." I said. He sighed and rubbed a hand over his face.

Even if he was my twin, we looked very drifferent. I was only 5 foot 1 and he was 6 feet. I was soft in all the places and he was buff. I had curly black hair and grey eyes. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. I had a round face and he had a squarish face. He was older than me by three minutes but everyone always thought he was older by three years.

"I'll go with you." he said. He ran back to the house and grabbed his football jacket and keys. "I want you to be with me at all times. I don't want to take any chances." he said. We walked to his car. I didn't argue back, it would have been useless. I never win a single fight with him.

"Okay, but if your friends try anything, I will sock him square in the face." I said. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "Hey! It takes forever to get it just right and you come and mess it up." I said complaining. He started laughing and I smiled. I loved to see my brother laughing.

"Okay Reina. I won't do it again." he said. We arrived at the boardwalk and I got excited. I loved coming here. This was one of the things I loved about living next to the beach. At night, the water reflected all the lights and it looked magical.

"Ryan!" One of my brother's friends called out to him. He slipped into his jacket and then did the little hand shake where they do the knuckle touch and half hug thing. "Hey Reina." he said ruffling my hair too. Ryan started laughing and I made a face to him.

"Stop it Ryan." I snapped. Soon all of his friends were standing around us.

"Hey Reina." they all said after greeting my brother.

"Hey guys." I said. In reality, these big footnall guys were big babies. I knew they wouldn't do anything to me but protect me and smother me. We finally went and bought bracelets to get on the rides. We went to the hurricane and the song Bottoms Up came on. Since I loved to dance and my brother's friends knew it, they asked me to dance.

"I need someone to dance with me though." I said trying to get out of dancing.

"Nick will do it." they all said together. Even Ryan wanted to see me dance.

"Fine." I said. Nick stepped forward and started dancing. I started dancing with him and he ended up grabbing me and pulling me closer to him until we were grinding against each other. In one move, I had pushed away from him. I stopped dancing as the song was comming to an end and I realized that we had caused a group to form around us.

"I'm not doing that again." I told Ryan. He smiled slung his arm around my shoulders.

"Why not Reina?" asked Nick. He seemed to have enjoyed it too much.

"That's why." I said pointing t him. Everyone started laughing and I slippe dinto my sweater Ryan was holding for me. "Let's go get some garlic fries." Ryan and I said at the same time.

"I couldn't have guessed it. The twins are way more alike than we ever thought." Nick teased. I turned to look at him and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Lets go brother!" I said. He nodded in agreement and we went to one of the stands. After eating three garlic fries bowls, we went back to the rides. "Let's get on the big dipper." I said.

I pulled my brother towards the ride and everyone followed us. We waited for a few minutes, playing around and making dares. "Reina, I dare you to go to that one nerdy guy and ask him to kiss you." Nick said. He pointed at this guy with glasses and really oilly skin.

Everyone started hooting and daring me to use tongue. "Guys shut up." i said. "I'll do it." I said. I went up to the guy and smiled.

"Hey." I said. He looked at me a little startled and I smiled sweetly.

"H-hi." he said.

"I was thinking, I feel very lonely tonight and I saw you here. Would you kiss me?" I aske dhim, trying to sound as desperate as possible.

"I- I, okay." He stuttered. He close dhis eyes and puckered up. I took a deep breath and leaned in to kiss him.

"Okay that's enough Reina." I heard Ryan's voice from behind me. "You proved me wrong. I do get jelouse." he said quickly pulling me away from that guy.

"Thank you soo much Ryan. that was very gross." I said. All his friends started laughing. "That wasn't funny guys. It was very gross." I said. We were up next and I took a seat next to my brother. I'm so excited Ryan." I squealed.

"You always get excited on this ride." he said chuckling. The ride went forward and I squealed. All the guys started laughing and I laughed too. We went through the tunnel and my hair flew back away from my face. I felt the cold air as we went up the tracks. I could see the ocean from here and it looked so beautiful. "Ready sis?" Ryan asked. I nodded and together we let go of the railing as we went down.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and laughed during the whole ride. I couldn't say that it has been the best Friday night, since we do this every week. But I loved it.

We got home and I was dead tired. "That was fun Ryan." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Yes it was, but now we are going to have problems." he said. I opened my eyes and saw my dad's truck in the front. The light from the living room was on and I quickly glanced at the clock. 11:35, damn he was earlier than normal.

"I'll tell him that I seaked out and you went looking for me." I told Ryan.

"Reina, I'll tell him that I let you go out. I don't want you getting in trouble." he said. He turned off the car and we sat in silence. "Look, if I get into any problems it's okay, I just don't want you to be in any more." He said. I turned to look at him and nodded.

We quickly got out of the car and walked to the front door. Ryan walked infront of me and went inside. "Where have you been?" my dad asked him.

"I went to the boardwlak with my friends." he answered.

"Okay, Reina, don't think you are getting away with anything. I know what type of person you are and trust me, you will have to change fast." he said.

I looked at him and nodded. "Yes sir."

"I went out of town for a few hours, and I have brought back a suprise." he said. I looked at my brother as he turned to look at me. "Reina, yo are getting married."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, so I would like to get some feedback. Please tell me what you think and vote, comment or fan