Chapter 8

I sat on the bed, crying my eyes out. It had been more than an hour since I found out Marie was my mom, and I wasn't taking it lightly. "Reina, open this door." Came Ryan's soft voice. I didn't even move or flinch when he started banging on it. The music was loud and I could hear people talking on the other side. "Reina!"

I stayed still, not bothering to move. I knew I should be out there at my party, but I couldn't find the strength to get up. I looked up at the mirror and saw that, although I had been crying a lot, my make up wasn't ruined. I sniffed and got up. I zipped out of my dress and got into my short purple one. It had a corset and was puffy at the bottom.

I changed into my black heals and headed to the bathroom. I grabbed my iPod from the iHome and opened the door of my room. On the other side stood my brother, my husband, my father, and Marie. They all looked at me and I walked past them.

"Reina, are you okay?" Gabriel asked grabbing me by the waist. He pulled me back against him and held me close. He touched his forehead to mine.

"I'm fine. I just want to play this." I said holding up my music player. He smiled at me sweetly before kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back and then turned around. "Hey DJ!" I yelled. Everyone stopped walking and the very boring slow song stopped. "Put this on." I said and handed him my baby.

"What song?" he asked looking me over.

"Just press play." I said and turned back to Ryan. He stood shaking his head. He knew what I was about to do but I didn't care. I started dancing as soon as the music started. Soon, more people started dancing too and now the party had actually started. I went to Gabriel and I pulled him through the crowd.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked, looking at my legs. I went up to the bar and ordered their strongest drinks.

"Lets make a toast." I said handing him his vodka/whiskey. "To our happiness and love." I said. He smiled at hit his glass against mine, making a clinging noise. I quickly drank mine and felt the burn on my nose and throat. I started coughing and put the glass down. "One more!" I shouted at the bartender.

"Shakira, wanna shake them hips again?" he asked. It was the same one from the bar.

"Give me my shot and I'll do it!" I yelled. He gave me a glass and I downed it in less then five seconds. The burning wans't as strong as the first one but it was still there. I quickly got on the table and a Shakira song came on. "Yeah!" I yelled and started dancing.

Gabriel got on the bar and held me close to him. "You're getting a bit to crazy." he said. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It's just you." I said and kissed him deeply. Almost instantly, the whole room filled with wolf whistles. I pulled away laughing. He helped me down and held me close to him. We sat down at a table and talked about everything we could think of.

"Reina," Marie said, sitting next to me. "I owe you and your brother and apology." she said softly. "I'm very sorry I walked out on this family, but I couldn't stay home, knowing I could make my dream come true." she said looking down at her hands.

Something inside me felt joy for this woman's apology and I couldn't help but hug her. "It's okay. I forgive you, mom." I said softly. She hugged me back and that's how my life turned perfect.

I married this awsome man, that loves me for me. I got my mom back and I couldn't be any closer to my dad. In the end, everything turned out okay and I have to admit it. this marriage has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!!!!

Well, what do you think of this last chapter? Tell me what you think and vote, comment and/or fan. Thank you for reading it.

-CLauDia:)