Chapter2

"I'm what? You can't be serious?" I cried. I could feel my eyes sting with the unsheded tears. I hated him. My whole body shook with anger and I had my hands in fists. "What is your problem, huh? Are you trying to get rid of me? Because if you are, all you had to do is say so. I would have gladly left." I couldn't help but yell at him.

I could tell that I was getting on his nerves and I just couldn't hold my anger. "Dad, you are a son of a b-"

He cut me of by slapping me across the face. I gasped and turned to look at him holding my cheek. "I don't care if you hate me or not. You will not disrespect me. I taught you better than that." he said.

"You never reached me anything. All you have ever showed me is that I am not able to do anything without you getting pissed at me. It's like you have this anti-women thing going on and I'm sick of it." I yelled. I was ready to go head on with him when Ryan placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Reina, go to your room." he said softly. He pleaded with his eyes and I just walked out of the room. I stayed at the door, wanting to hear what they were saying. "What are you thinking dad?" he asked.

"Your sister needs to settle down. She has been in enough trouble and I don't expect her to get far in this life." he said.

"Dad, you can't be serious. What if this guy she gets married to is a psycho that will end up killing her? I will not allow you to do this." I could tell Ryan was mad. He had never talked back to our dad like that.

"I don't care. I will make that girl calm down one way or another." he said. I started breathing harder and ran to my room. I was so going to hate that man forever.

I woke up the nest morning, my eyes sore from all the crying. I still couldn't believe my dad had arranged my marriage. "Reina, get up and dress nice and appropriate." yelled my dad through my door. He had put some really big guys outside my windows so I couldn't sneak out.  

I sighed heavily and got out of bed. I went to my closet and found all my things gone. "Where is my clothes?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. There was only a knee length yellow dress and some white heels at the bottom.

"That's what you are to wear today." my dad said leaning against the door frame. I glared at him but he didn't seem bothered by it. 

"Get out. I'm gonna change." I said through gritted teeth. He looked at me for a while before leaving my room and closing the door. I went and grabbed some panties and a fresh bra from my drawers and headed to the bathroom.

I took way longer than necessary until the banging on the door was hard to ignore. I got out and quickly dried my body and changed. I put my hair into a high pony tail, getting all the hair out of my face and rubbed body lotion everywhere.

I slipped into the white wedges and applied lip gloss. I walked out to find my father scowling and my brother holding him back. "I'm ready." I said. They both looked at me. I grabbed my big sunglasses from the dresser and went outside. The day was beautiful, too bad it's going to be ruined soon.

Outside waited the car to my future husband. I walked slowly, dreading every single step as it brought me closer to my doom. Once I was next to the car, a rather older man got out. He was dressed in a nice suit and looked to be in his early fifties.

"You must be Reina." he said. I nodded slightly and he smiled at me. "Its nice to meet you Reina. I'm Tom Sanders, your soon to be father in law." he said. He held out his hand and I slowly shook it.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Sanders." I smiled at him. He smiled widely and me and pulled me into a hug. "Oh, okay." I said hugging him back a little awkwardly.