Chapter 3

Some Sexual Content

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. "If this is what a hangover feels, then I'm never goign to drink." I muttered to myself. I quickly got up and opened the curtians. I was hoping it would be sunny, but thanks to my awsome luck, notice the sarcasm, it was raining. I sighed and went to my suitcases, which were still packed and on the floor.

I got out some dark skinny jeans and a white long sleeve shirt. I grabbed my purple rain boots, I have no idea how my dad would think of packing these but thankful he did. I went to the bathroom and changed. I put my curly hair in a bun and applied some eyeliner. I grabbed a jacket from the suitcase and walked out of the room. I took a look around until I finally found the back door.

I was glad I could remember where it was otherwise I would have been lost. I opened the door and walked outside. The rain wasn't hard, it was more of a drizzle so I let my hair down. I walked further into the rose garden until I found a very small rose bush. It was a different color than the other ones, a very light pink, almost white. I saw some weeds around it and decided to pull them out.

I hadn't noticed it had started raining harder until I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I stoo dup and spun around to face Gabriel. "What are you doing?" he spat under his umbrella. I looked up and noticed that it was pouring.

"I'm enjoying the winter showers." I said with a smiled on my face and started takinbg of my jacket. Almost immediatly, my clothes got soaked. "Join me." I said grabbing his hand and taking the umbrella from him. I closed it and saw him glaring at me. "It'd be more fun if you smiled at took of your shoes." I said slipping out of my boots and socks.

I pulled Gabriel by the hand and led him to the grass. The whole time he was serious and would just be looking at me like I was crazy. "Oh come on!" I said excited. "You have to be dieing to run around in the mud and just be like a kid again." I said bending down to untie his shoes.

"Stop it." he said and pulled me up. He wore a bored expression on his face and I smiled. " Why are you acting like a child?" he asked.

"Maybe cus I haven't been a child in a very long time. The world is your playground, you just forgot that while growing up." I said and ran across the lawn, splashing in the mud puddles. I was laughing and everytime I looked at him, he had an amused smile on his face. It stopped raining and I stopped running. I walked to Gabriel, panting and he soon became serious again. "So, what do you think?" I asked him out of breath.

He stayed quiet for a while not looking at me. After a few seconds he sighed and turned to look at me. "You really want to know what I think?" he asked, I nodded and I could see something in his eyes. "Okay, well I think that all this is, very childish." he said. I felt a little dissapointed at his anser. "But it looks fun." he said before I could react, he had grabbed me by the waist and started running.

We both ran and laughed and I have to say that it was the first time we actually got along. "Gabriel Sanders, what do you think you are doing?" we heard Tom ask behind us. We stopped running, mud dripping from every inch of our clothes and body. We turned around to find a really mad Tom.

"I'm sorry father." he said looking down at the floor. I looked from Tom to Gabriel and saw that there was some type of tension.

"Hey Tom." I said waving my fingers. Tom nodded to me. "I'm very sorry if it sounds rude, but you are kinda interupting our bonding." I smiled sweetly at him. He looked at me as if I were crazy, the same look his son had given me earlier.

"Oh well I'm sorry Reina." he said.

"It's okay sir." I said and watched as he turned around and left. "So where were we?" I asked turning to look at Gabriel. He started laughing so hard tears actually rolled down his mud streaked face.