thirty-eight

LAST CHAPTER I'M CRYING

camila's pov

"i'll have a mango and strawberry smoothie, and she'll have..." jack trailed, looking at me for my smoothie order.

"i'll get the peach blueberry smoothie, please." i said, smiling at the waitress.

we were currently on the beach at the resort, ordering smoothies at the small, hut-like smoothie booth. we were having a great time so far, and begin with jack made it ten times better.

he shrugged when he heard what i wanted to order, "hmm, i thought you would want a pina colada?"

i shook my head, "eh, now that i know what i was missing out on, i'm good."

he laughed.

"hey, camila, after we leave the beach, we should go to the room and watch netflix, yeah?"

"sure, we should watch clueless again." i suggested, grinning at him.

jack grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over it, nodding. just as i was about to say more, the waitress came over with our drinks.

"here you go, have a nice stay, you guys!" she said, as she left the table.

i smiled at jack while i sipped my smoothie through the straw. seconds later, he dipped his head down to drink his as well.

-

"dude, i've never had a smoothie that good, thank you so much, jack!" i said, as i leaned back in my chair a little. there were empty cups sitting on the table in front of us.

jack leaned over and grabbed my hand. he put it up to his lips and placed a small kiss on it.

i saw him get up from the seat in front of me, and sat down in the empty chair next to me. i looked over at him and grinned widely.

"hey." i whispered, keeping in my laugh.

he got up close to my face, nearly an inch away.

"guess what? i love you, baby." he whispered, smiling.

i rolled my eyes and pretended to be dramatic, "sure..."

jack leaned back and brought his face away from mine. he spoke in a normal voice this time.

"no really, i love you, camila. i really do."

"i love you more, jack, i really do."

his eyes lit up and i grinned widely, at this point, i didn't care about anything else but him.

there's not going to be a sequel but i hope you guys enjoyed this book!! and thank you soooo much for 200k!

please don't comment about a sequel or continuing this book!!