nineteen

camila's pov

i gently pushed andrew away from me to look for the owner of the voice.  my eyes widened when i saw jack standing there, in the beginning of the now empty school hallway, with an angry and upset look on his face.

"jack, hey!" i yelled, awkwardly, trying to get his attention.

he rolled his eyes angrily and i could tell that i hurt him.  i ran after him before he turned the corner.  andrew grabbed my arm again and i pushed it away, even though he was a great kisser.

"listen, jack!  i'm sorry if i upset you, it's just that it happened so f-"

"how could you do this to me, camila?  we had something, didn't we!  we were dating!  but i guess that meant nothing to you!" jack said angrily, as we walked out the doors of school.

i could tell that we both needed some air, and going back into class wouldn't help that.  i shut the doors behind us as we started walking up the street.

"what are you talking about?  we were never dating!  i mean, yeah, we did have something, but you never actually asked me to be your girlfriend!"

he turned to look at me with an angry, but confused face.  we stopped walking for a minute and sat down on the bench near us, to talk it out, i guess.

"well, it was kind of implied when we we kissed and you spent the night at my house!  god, just, just, stop!  go back home, i really don't want to see you again." he sighed, turning so i was facing his shoulder.

i mentally gasped and my eyes widened once again.  i can't believe he would do that, but then again, i kinda do.  i don't blame him, but now he's super mad at me.

before i could say anything, jack started walking back to school, leaving me sitting on the bench.