fifteen

camila's pov

i grabbed my car keys off the shelf by the door and opened the front door, but before i could get any farther, nate stopped me.

"hey, where are you going?" he asked, curiously.

"out, i think i'm going to jack's house, or maybe michelle's?" i laughed.

he rolled his eyes and walked away, which signaled me to leave. i walked out and into my car, driving to jack's house, desperate to see him again for some reason.

it's crazy how just a few weeks ago, i hated him, and now i couldn't wait to see him. don't get me wrong, i'm still salty about him stealing my underwear, but i think i can get them out of him somehow.

-

i knocked on the door of his house and waited for a few minutes, until it finally opened.

jack was shirtless, again, and in grey sweatpants. he looked surprised, but smiled when he saw me.

"hey!" he said, bringing me in for a hug.

i walked in and smiled, but looked down at his bare chest. he noticed and quickly got to explaining.

"sorry, i was changing when you got here, and i didn't want to keep you waiting," he shrugged, but then realized that i didn't mind.

"you like it, though, huh, camila?" he asked jokingly.

he laughed at his playful remark and i looked up in false exasperation.

"so, what brings you up here?" he asked, leading me into his living room, where the tv was on.

"oh, i don't know, just wanted to see you, i guess," i blushed.

he smirked at me and nodded the top of his head, signaling that he got me. i was sitting next to him on the couch and waited for the tension to disappear.

"yeah, i hear you, i've been missing you too, baby girl."