eleven

camila's pov

i sighed quietly as i pulled the warm blanket higher above my chest, up to almost my chin.  i looked over at jack next to me and then back at the tv screen.

somehow, he had managed to get me to be under the same blanket as him, and in the same bed.  i rejected it many times, but after almost hours of annoying me, i finally agreed.  we were currently watching some random disney movie.

suddenly, i felt something bring me back to reality.  i looked under the covers for a second and saw jack's hand on my knee.

i looked up and then pushed his hand off angrily.

"stop.  you already made me watch this movie with you," i groaned.

he smirked at me and rolled his eyes playfully.  he then put his hand back on my leg, but this time higher than it was before.  i'm not that naive, i know what he's doing, and there's no way i'm allowing that to happen.

"come on, baby girl.  i know you like me, i can tell.  and guess what, i like you too," jack said, extremely full of himself.

i turned to him and thought about what he said.  i mean, he wasn't lying.  i did sort of like him, but it was coming from a place of anger rather than actual attraction.

"i do not!"

then, jack did what i would have expected him to do.  he brought his finger up to his cheek and tapped on it, gesturing for me to give him a kiss.

i rolled my eyes but decided to accept.  i scooted towards him in the bed and rested my head against his chest, which surprised both of us.