twenty

account indirects are at the bottom of this chapter so ayeee

camila's pov

"hey," nate said, as i walked through the door. i closed it and walked into the same room.

i nodded in response, too upset to speak. i don't even know why i'm upset, jack should be the one who's crying over this, but i still feel for him.

"you okay?" he asked, turning off the tv for a moment.

"no, no, not really. jack and i, broke up, i guess? i mean, he saw me kissing this guy today in the hallway, and then we had a big fight outside. i don't think it's going to go on anymore, jack and i. he said he didn't want to see me again."

he nodded, taking in all my words. i could tell that he was upset for me, but probably felt bad for jack, since they're like best friends.

"i think you should just say sorry or whatever, because you really did screw up, camila. i don't know what i would do if i were jack in that situation," nate advised.

i heard the sound of the tv which followed the end of our sibling 'moment'. i took in his suggestion and walked upstairs to my room, to fix things with jack.

indirect #1: your books are really good and we're actually really good friends and you're mom !!

indirect #2: i kinda think you don't like me but even though you have less reads/followers. you still kinda act like you own wattpad. but i still love your books !

indirect #3: ok anybody who's ever read my stories/been on my account knows who you are. we're close but we don't talk that much anymore.

indirect #4: you're lowkey really rude to me sometimes, but i know that you mean well. it's just that you don't really know how to take compliments

indirect #5: your books are well known but you don't have as many followers as you should have !! and you're really pretty too bc you sent me a selfie once :)

indirect #6: we were really close but recently we don't talk anymore bc you probs don't like me lmao. but it's ok bc you're still cute