twenty-seven

camila's pov

"let's go to yogurtland again!" i exclaimed, standing up after the movie was over.

jack laughed and pushed away the ends of his hair. he slowly nodded at the idea, and after a few minutes, we were out the door.

-

"baby, do you want to sleep over tonight?" jack asked, smirking after only ten minutes of sitting in the frozen yogurt place.

i put down the spoon in the peanut butter frozen and nodded. we've been hanging out together a lot more as a couple, than before.

"sure, but i don't have anything. i didn't bring extra clothes or a toothbrush." i stated.

"i got your back, you can borrow some of mine and then we can buy a toothbrush from cvs," he said, pointing to the store across from yogurtland.

i grinned at him cutely and he laughed. i finished the last of my frozen yogurt and tossed it in the trash can. jack did the same after a few moments, and we walked out.

we walked in silence for a couple minutes until he finally spoke.

"actually, babe, i have a better idea," jack smirked, nodding the top of his head at me.

he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the car, as i ran to try and catch up with him.

"uh, jack? what are we doing?" i asked, as he quickly drove out of the parking lot.

I'M SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS BOOK WOW I FEEL AWFUL