Part 22

Next months past. Vita stayed in Hell Gates as it was harsh weather on Pandora. 

-"I. Am. Tired. and bored also." - Vita said as Greace told her not to go outside.

-"So? Go on a walk around base, talk with friends. There's so many things to do." - she answered.

          Vity just rolled her eyes on here, stood up from the desc and left the room.

-"Remember not to leave!!" - Greace shouted behind her.

----

         She went to her room. She didn't knew what to do so she just laid down and fall asleep not long after that.

{dream}

"Where am I?"

Vita opened her eyes. She was in the forest... but it was strange as she saw it through some kind of fog. She looked around .

"I saw it somewhere before."

She looked at herself. She was in avatar body, but didn't recognized it. 

'NOOOoooAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!'

She heard screaming. As fast as she could she went toward the incoming sound.

She saw human woman and Na'vi falling on his knees dying. She wanted to come closer but strange force cuffed her hands together and did not let her go forward.

She was angry and wanted to help but couldn't. At one moment she stopped trying to break free and stood in place.

"I saw it before... I saw them... It's the same thing..."

She remembered the vision she saw when she was a kid. This... was exactly the same, just from different perspective.

She calmed down trying to figure out more. But then everything disappeared. She's been in compliantly darkness again.

Then she woke up.

...

          She opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling for some time.

-"What was that? Why did I saw it again?" - she kept asking herself.

          After 30 minutes she decided to go to the gym. She needed to calm down.

----

          She spent around an hour on boxing. She was still thinking about her dream. 

          After the longer time a soldier came to her.

-"Cap! Sorry I disturb you but ... um ... Paz wanted to see you." - He said with doubts to her reaction.

-"What she wants?" - she asked not really wanting to go.

-"She said she want to talk. I don't know what about." 

          She sign and showed a hand sing that he can leave. She started to walk slowly to Paz room.

----

          Vita walked in Paz room. She was laying in her bed and petting her belly. 

-"What did you wanted?" - she said standing in doors.

-"I'm happy to see you. Well, I know you're sceptic about it but ... i wanted to talk with you about my baby." - Paz started.

          Vita rolled her eyes and sighed. She didn't liked that idea but went further inside and sat down on the chair.

-"What exactly?"

-"You know, you're young and still full of energy. In military ... you can easily loose your life and if that happen I want baby to have someone to stay with..." - she ended and smiled at her.

-"Wait, wait, wait. You are NOT leaving this thing to me! I won't even touch it! I told you this when you told us about this kid and I did NOT changed my mind!" - she said while standing up and looking angrily at Paz.

-"Listen, I know I fu*ked up but ... if something happen, please take care of my baby. Will you?" - she asked while still smiling.

-"I hate you, remember that. I will take care of this thing but be ready for this thing to be my soldier. I won't be emotional to it, so don't think I'll be a lovely parent." - she turned around and wanted to leave.

          Paz smiled but then groan in pain. She thought it was just for a moment but when she felt it again she realized she may be in labor.

-"Vity wait! Can you call a medic? I think I'm in labor." - she panic.

-"I may ... or may not. Who know? And don't call me that!" - she said and by calm steps she walked next to med bay and told them about the situation.

          Everyone jumped from their sits and started running around in panic.

          Vita just sat down with noodles and soda and just watched this chaos in peace.

                                                   ***********************