Part 10

Greace got back to Hell Gates. She went to laboratory. When she put her bag on the chair she saw that she got notification on her computer.

          It was tests results. That was blood that she took from their pup. She looked at them and saw that there's something odd in them.

          He got damaged DNA code. The part that got size information looked like taken from different animal. She couldn't say if he will be bigger or smaller than normal or whose animal it is  from. 

           As she was looking at them Quaritch came into the room. 

-"Dr Greace. I'm sorry for bothering but were's Vita?" 

-"Oh, it's ok. She stayed in Omatikaya village for some time. She wanted to spend some time with Mo'at. Something wrong?" - she asked calmly.

-"No, I just wondered where is she. Goodbye." - he went slowly out.

           Greace came back to her work.

---- 

[translation to English]

-"It's ... Ahh!" - Vity opened her eyes and quickly back of of the tree.

          Her head started to hurt and she felt a little bit dizzy. Mo'at were looking at her with scared face. She took Vitys' braid in her hands, it was braided with glowing fibers.

-"What happened? Why is it like that?" - Vity asked as she got little scared. 

-"I have no idea. Are you alright?" 

-"Yes, my head just hurt a little at the back." 

           Mo'at were sitting in silent thinking about something. Then she put on her hood from Vitys' jacket and stand up with her.

-"Call your friends to pick you up. You need to go home and don't come back here till I give you permission." - she said.

[no translation]

          Vity saw that her eyes were glowing. She knew that it only happens when Eywa is speaking by her. She understood that Eywa said that but couldn't understood why.

          Mo'at left her with her human friends. They flight right to the base. Vity were sitting in quiet for the hole time. When they land Lyle, Quaritch and Greace were waiting. 

-"What happend? Is everything ok?Are you hurt or something?" - they kept asking.

-"It's fine, it's nothing really. I'm just tired."

-"I'll get you to your room." - Lyle took her on his hands and went to her room. 

          He helped her to wash herself and change her clothes. When she laid down in her bed he sat down next to her.

-"So, you gonna tell me what happened?" 

-"Tomorrow. I'm tired."

-"Ok. Do you want me to stay with you?" - He asked with soft smile.

-"Yeah." - she replied and closed her eyes.

           He laid down next to her. She hugged him and fall asleep. 

---- 

          He woke up around midnight. As he was kinda uncomfortable so he decided to go to his room. 

-"Ow, my back. oh my god, that sucks. What hour is it?" - he rolled out of her bed and trying not to step on something, went to the desk where he left his phone.

-"I gota go, it's so late... Da f*ck is that?" - he wiped his eyes when he saw glowing light coming from Vita. 

          He came closer. On her face were glowing dots and in her hair were braid in glowing streaks. 

-"I need to show it to them. But tomorrow i'm freaking tired right now."

                                                   ************************

So it our tenth part and I wanted to ask you how

you enjoying and what do you thing about it.

All type of opinion will be good to see.