Part 8

Next day

          Ship arrived at 10:40 AM. Group of soldiers greeted inspector.

-"Good to meet you inspector. I'm colonel Miles Quaritch, chief of security on Pandora."

-"Good to meet you too. My name is Steven Sankey. I'd like you to show me around your base." - inspector said with tired look. 

-"Of course. Please to follow me."

          They started with airport and hangars. Inspector were taking notes of everything, he's unhappy face weren't helping. 

----

          Vity were spending time in laboratory. Lyle couldn't take care of her cause he were helping colonel with their guest. 

-"Do you need some help sweetheart? What are you doing by the way?" - Greace ask and sat next to her.

-"I'm doing some tasks from this book you gave me."

-"Yeah? And how it's going?"

-"Well, I'm not sure what this word mean." - she said and point on it.

-"Word 'taron', that mean hunt. From this word is word for hunter, 'taronyu'. In Na'vi culture if you want to become one of hunters, taronyu, you bond with Ikran."  - Greace explained it to her quickly.

-"That's so nice. I would like to become one. I like ikrans, they're so beautiful and majestic. Don't you think?" 

-"Yes they are. But human can't bond with them, you know that, right?"

-"Yes, I do." - She replied and came back to her book.

-"Inspector will come here soon. He'll probably want to see everything that is connected with Avatar program. Be polite, ok? And if we go outside please wear mask, we don't want more problems."

-"Of course." - she replied without looking at her.

          Lil pup wake up from his nap. When he saw Vity he run to her and sat down next to her chair.

-"Your little friend wake up. Do you name him already?" - dr said and took him on her knees.

-"Not jet. I couldn't find any good name for him jet." 

-"I see."

----

-"And here is our laboratory..."- They heard Quaritch voice as he went inside with inspector.

-"Oh oh. Quick, get your things and go put them on their place." 

-"Good morning. You're dr Greace Augustine right?" -he asked when they saw her.

-"Yes it's me. It's nice to meet you sir." - they shake their hands.

-"I heard a lot about project you started. If you can, please tell me more about what you guy doing here." - he asked and took notebook into his hands.

-"Well. In laboratory we experiment and study about Pandoras' life. From time to time, we in our avatars, we're going to natives to teach them English and get to know more about them and their culture. I'm writing book about that."

-"Book? Wow, that's very interesting. I can't wait to read it. But if you can tell me more about your avatars. How you made them?" - he asked.

          Vity were standing in the back and watching them. She didn't really liked him, he was looking really tired  and unfriendly. As she was looking she couldn't find anything that would convince her to liking him.