Part 11

Next morning

          Lyle took Vity to dr Augustine. He needed to show them what he saw last night. 

-"Morning. Doctor can we, can we talk for a moment?"

-"Sure what is it?" - she left documents she was holding and came closer to them. 

-"So am... Maybe I just show it. We need to go to some dark place with no light. Just a quick thing." - they went to storage. 

           Vitys' face and hairs started glowing again.

-"So I found out this really cool thing. It wasn't there before and ahh ... I couldn't untangle her braid so it's like stuck right now. And ah ... what you think?" 

          She looked at her for longer time. 

-"Well, lets firstly go out of this room." - they went back to laboratory.

-"I don't know what happened yesterday and I have no idea what is this. All I can do is ask what happened then give hypothesis and make blood tests."

-"She didn't wanted to talk about it, even to me."

-"Well, I'll take some blood for tests." - Greace went for things she needed.

-"Vity, we really want to know what happened. We can't read your mind and we want to help. Please tell me what was that." - he kneel next to her.

          She shake her head and looked down. Lyle didn't know what to do.

-"Would you say it to colonel?" - He propose but she kept her place.

          They went to separate room. Greace took some blood and told them that they can go. Vita still didn't wanted to say anything.

----

          They went outside. Lyle didn't really know what to do with her.

-"What do you want to do today?"

-"I don't know. I'm still tired." - She said and crouched down.

-"Well, I don't know what happened yesterday but you don't look good. Today's day for you to recover. Whatever you would like to do just tell me." - he picked her up and they went for a little walk.

           After half of hour they came back to base. Vita didn't want to get off his arms so they were just chilling together.

-"You remember what day is today?" - he said when saw notification on his phone. 

-"Not really."

-"It's your birthday." - he sat her down on the countertop.

-"Really? ... How you know when I was born?"  

-"Those information were in notebook your mom left."

-"Can I see it?" - she asked.

-"I don't know, I don't have it. It's in colonel office probably." 

-"I want to know my parents." - she sigh slowly.

-"Me too. Like, I understand that they could die or something but who leaving their kid this way." -  he mumbled.

          She looked at him not knowing what he meant by that. Before she could ask someone walked in and she didn't want them to hear it.

                                                    *************************

I started new thing : "Avatar preference"

If you're interested in such thing, I'm inviting you to my page.