Part 15

Vita woke up next day. She was weak and her memory were blurry.

           Lyle walked into her room to check on her. Happiness entered his face as he saw that she's awake.

-"How are you feeling love?" - he asked and sat down next to her.

          She looked at him with tired eyes.

-"Weak. My energy compliantly left my body." - she replied with little smile.

          He laughed softly and took strand of hair from her face. He helped her to sat down to drink some water.

-"Greace will come here to check you up. She was really worried about you."

-"I'm so sorry for that. I should told someone where I'm going." - she got some tears in her eyes.

-"It's alright little one, no one is angry at you." - he hugged her to make her feel better.

-"Can you tell me what happened?"

-"I ... I don't really remember much. Just some pictures."

-"Describe it for me." - Lyle sat closer.

-"At first were something like ... people, kids playing. Then fighting, I think. Two people talking to each other. I don't know who were they." - she started describing what she remember.

-"Where did you see that?" - he asked as he couldn't understand.

-"I went to Tree of Souls, I saw visions as I connected to it... I think I asked about my parents ... and future..."

          More information started showing in her head.

-"I saw woman, human woman giving birth in the forest, next to ... dead body, of Na'vi. Then someones' voice... Then war, lots of battles and dead creatures. And voice telling me something, I can't remember. I'm scared." - she said and hugged him tighter.

-"It'll be alright, I'm with you."

          They were sitting still till Greace came in. She stopped for a moment when saw them.

-"What happened? Vity you're alright?" - she sat down next to them.

          Vita just nodded at her. Her face was red from crying.

-"She got harsh day. She went to this Tree again." - he said quiet.

          Greace knew what that meant. Mo'at told her about everything what happened couple years ago. Vita can't connect to it, Eywa herself warned them.

-"Vity, you know you can't do this. It's dangerous for you. What if something worst would happened?"

          Lyle covered her ears. He looked at Greace with annoyed face.

-"Stop screaming at her and just check if she's alright. She's just ten, it's our duty to keep her safe. Also if you know it's dangerous for her why didn't you tell anyone?" - he asked her with anger and reproaches in his voice

          She didn't said anything and started to checking her.

          After she ended she left them alone.

-"Go to sleep, it's good for you. You need to recover." - Lyle covered her and went outside.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>