Not Yours

angiangel90

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

You and the cup had gone out on a walk together through the city even though you didn't want to he dragged you along.
"Cuppy can't we just go home"
"No ya caint stay cooped up in dah Woods all dah time yah need some interaction with othah people"
"But I Do get interaction with other people you,mugman and elder kettle"
"Yah know what I mean baby"
You and the cup walked into different shops and at one point got ice cream you both even went to the arcade.
The cup won you a cute prize and you decided to have lunch together at a Cafe.
So you did however a girl. A cat. Walked over she seemed..to be really weird wobbly and almost looked drunk except alcohol wasn't sold at the Cafe.
"*hic* hiiiii look at youuu*hic* what an adorable cup!" She stated.
"Thanks but as you can see I gots a girlfriend"
The cup didn't hesitate to gesture to you.
"Come on baby let's go pick a table"
He took your hand gently and lead you to an empty table.
But the girl cat followed.
"Aww *hic* but your so cute and small You *hic* deserve someone more your *hic* size.."
Ouch that hurt..
" look at this nose and your bent straw~ *hic*"
She booped his nose and touched his straw.. something else built up inside you it felt like a poison..was this what the cup had felt?.
Was this jealousy?.
The cup only let you touch his straw and his nose seeing this female cat do it made your blood boil.
"Hey no touchies! Only my baby can touch my nose and my straw you ain't her!"
"But I *hic* could be~ if you just dump her-"
"I would never Dump my baby!"
He held your hand tighter and pulled you closer.
"Yes you could *hic*"
"Get lost!"
The cat didn't leave though she booped his nose again.
"Hey leave him alone he told you to go he isn't yours he has a girlfriend"
"He does? *hic* I don't see nobody"
She looked at the cup.
"Did you hear something *hic*"
"Grrrr!"
You held the cup back.
"Come onnnn I know you want *hic* me!"
Your teeth clenched she was bothering you badly now..
In a minute the cup would have to hold you back this jealousy thing was making you want to change.
"I don't want you!..come on baby let's go somewhere else"
The cup lead you out the Cafe and away but when you looked back your jaw clenched she was following you both.
"Hey *hic* wait up cupsy!"
Did she just!? You let go of the cup and turned around.
"Baby no!"
He held you back as you got in close distance to the cat.
"He is my boyfriend get lost! You have no right to give him a nickname!"
"*hic* did you hear something?" She asked the cup.
"Why you-"
"I'm gonna kill you!"
"Baby no no! Hold it back hold it back!"
He panicked as he saw yours frills appear.
"*hic* just let her go *hic* come with me we can go get milkshakes!"
You nearly got out of the cups grip so he held you back with both hands.
"Baby no! Let's just go! It's alright calm down! Yah caint kill the annoying cat! You'll go tah the bighouse! tah jail!"
"Annoying? *hic*"
"Yes annoying! Yah annoying me and my girlfriend I already told yah I don't fancy you! I have a girl I'm hers she's mine! Get Lost!"
The cat stopped she looked at the cup then at you seeing you angry and tempted to kill her.
She finally walked off.
"Thank God..baby Hey no no no no!"
Your skin was going red..
The cup had no other choice he turned you around and bowed you down as if dancing he quickly kissed you.
Your E/C eyes widened but you relaxed and your frills dissappeared as your skin reverted back to normal.
He pulled away.
"There's my baby nice and calm..your okay....someone was jealous.."
"Well she was-"
"I know baby..but you don't have to worry about any othah girl..you stole my heart and only you will keep it"
He booped his nose on yours but let you stand upright again.
"Now that she's gone we can continue our fun..let's go get lunch.."
With that the cup lead you away to another Cafe..
....
......