A Fight? For What?

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡

You and cuphead were sitting on chairs facing away from eachother while elder kettle read his newspaper and mugman read his book about captain mugbeard.
"Oh so you just expect me to believe you didn't sleep eat the chickin in the fridge I was savin for lunch?"
"I didn't! I can't believe you'd accuse me!"
"Well who else in dis house has cravins for meat!"
"Everyone! I'm not the only one in the house that eats the meat!"
"Just admit it you sleep ate my chickin!"
"No because I didn't! Maybe you should admit you ate my whole tub of ice cream when you came over!"
Cuphead gasped and stood up so you stood your ground and did the same facing eachother he pointed at you.
"Tell ya what! You just don't wanna admit your Dino erges made ya eat my chickin!"
"And you don't want to admit that your greedy little hands couldn't help yourself to ice cream!"
Elder kettle huffed and put down his newspaper right when you were both about to fight he picked you both up and seperated you.
"Why can't you both just forgive and forget hm? Y/N buy cuphead more chicken and Cuphead buy
Y/N more ice cream!"
"No! Cause I didn't eat his chicken!"
"Yeah well I didn't eat ya ice cream!"
"Yes you did!"
"No I didn't! And I ain't in the mood for this!"
Cuphead squirmed out of elder kettles grip and left the cottage with the slam of the door.
So elder kettle put you down.
"You two really need to learn how to get along!" Mugman stated
"says you! You Two are always at eachothers throats!" You replied
"True" mugman stated
"Look Y/N Why don't you go on a walk to let off steam?" Elder kettle asked
"Uhh no..I'm gonna go home..I'll see you guys later maybe"
With that you went home.

~timeskip~

You were taking a nap when you were jerked awake by your door knocking loudly..
You huffed and got up opening the door to find mugman.
"Mugman? What's the matter?" You asked realising the mug seemed stressed.
"It's Cuphead He's Gone! We Can't Find Him Anywhere!" Mugman stated
"You think he ran away?" You asked
"We don't know we were hoping you'd be able to track him? Find his scent?" Mugman asked
"Yeah I can try" you replied now feeling concern for the cup..
"Here this has his scent" mugman held out one of his pairs of shorts.
"I am not smelling his shorts!"
You grimaced
"Y/N their clean! I'm not going to make you smell a dirty pair who do you think I am?! Blech" mugman replied
"Fine.."
With a wiff of scent from the shorts you passed them back to the mug.
"You wait here I'll bring him back"
"Are you sure?"
"Positive"
"Okey dokey"
With a simple transformation you ran in the direction of the cups scent slowing down whenever he changed direction.
Soon you found him on a rock sniffling an awful lot..you tilted your head to the side but transformed back to human.
"Cuphead?"
"Y/N..Y/N h-hi.."
"Are you okay?"
"I'm alright just perfect"
He sniffled.
You walked around the rock to face the cup he was trying not to cry as tears welled up in his eyes.
"Cuphead-"
"I'm sorry Y/N~ I did eat ya tub of ice cream you were right my greedy little hands couldn't help em selves ahhaaa~"
He whimpered.
"No no no cuphead I'm sorry you were right to I did eat your chicken but I didn't sleep eat it.. I awake ate it I'm really sorry".
Cupheads eyes brimmed with tears but you used a thumb and wiped them away.
"It's okay" you wrapped the cup into a tight hug which he returned.
"I'm sorryhehee~"
"It's okay shhhh~"
You felt his fingers dig into your back.
"Your bestest girl-friend a cup could Eva have~"
You blushed deeply he didn't mean it that way..surely..
....
...........