A Christmas Nap

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was christmas night in the inkwell isles the snow was falling, utensils and creatures alike were at home playing with presents they had gotten earlier in the morning and you were on your way in your warmest clothes to visit the boys in order to give them your presents from you this was because you  spent the day giving presents to some forest friends.
You walked up to the teacup cottage and knocked on the door after giving the goat his present a bowl of his favourite food with a pat on the head.
The door was opened and the brothers greeted you.
"Hi Y/N merry Christmas!"
"Y/N baaybee merry Christmas!"
"Merry Christmas boys merry Christmas elder kettle!" You replied as the boys let you inside.
"I brought presents!~"
You cooed.
"Presents? How sweet of you!" Mugman stated
"Presents?! Oh boy! Thanks baby!" Cuphead cheered
"I got one for you two elder kettle!" You stated
"A present for me? Awww thank you my dear!" Elder kettle stated you handed the three their presents which they happily unwrapped.
"A sequel to captain mugbeard?! Thanks Y/N!" Mugman cheered
"A sequel to the advencha comix! I've been looking for dis everywhere! Thanks baby!" Cuphead cheered.
"A new watering can! It's so much bigger it's perfect for watering my babies thank you Y/N!" Elder kettle cheered
The three of them gave you a big group hug.
"Awww shucks guys really it's nothing your my friends..and boyfriend"
You replied nervously
Cuphead chuckled mischieviously.
"Toot sweet it's somethin! I got you a present to!"
"You did?" You asked
"You did?" Elder kettle asked
"He did?" Mugman asked
"I did! Is that so hard to believe? I saved up my chore nickels! Aaaaand here ya go"
He walked over grabbed a present and walked back over handing you a present.
You carefully unwrapped it and your
E/C eyes widened.
"What is it?" Elder kettle asked
"What did he get you?" Mugman asked
You pulled out the stuffed animal..

"What is it?" Elder kettle asked"What did he get you?" Mugman askedYou pulled out the stuffed animal

"I thought it looked like ya rapta form so I got it for ya!" Cuphead stated with a grin.
"I-i love it..thank youuuuu~"
You cooed E/C eyes welling up and giving the cup a crushing hug.
"Nawww~ baby! Ya crushin me can't...breathe.."
"Oops s-sorry" you let the cup go.
"I- um-also brought dinner" You replied holding up a bag.
"Dinner?" Mugman asked
"What kind of dinner?" Elder kettle asked
"Christmas dinna ya weridos!"
"Yep..Christmas Ham,sausages,pudding ,salad,pies and root beer" you stated with a smile.
"Did you make all of it?" Elder kettle asked
"No I just bought it but I figured it would be nice to have dinner with you guys instead of well...by myself" you replied.
"Huuuu! You can't be alone at Christmas!" Mugman stated.
"I know" You replied holding the plush.
Cuphead smirked at you but shook it off when elder kettle spoke.
"Well then now that dinner is sorted why don't you three go sit at the table and I'll set it up" Elder kettle stated.
"Are ya sure?" Cuphead asked
"Yeah you don't want us to help you?" You asked.
"Nonsense I'll help him...won't I elder kettle?" Mugman asked
"I'm pretty sure I told you three to go and sit down..I'll be fine honest" elder kettle stated
"Okay"
"Alright"
"Okey dokey"
You let elder kettle take the bag and you all sat at the table for Christmas dinner soon elder kettle brought out all the food and the four of you dug in.
After dinner elder kettle went upstairs for bed and the three of you decided to talk.
"So what did you guys get for Christmas?" You asked
"Well apart from your present I got more books about the ocean and planet!" Mugman stated.
"And I finally got a track for my choo choo train!" Cuphead replied
"Aww cool"
"What about you?" Mugman asked
"Yeah baby what did you get?" Cuphead asked
"Well i dont know I haven't been home all day I've been out giving presents to everyone" you stated with a shrug.
"Wait so you've been out giving presents to everyone else before opening your own?" Mugman asked
"Well...yeah" you replied.
"But Christmas is almost over baby!" Cuphead stated.
"I don't usually get a present anyway santa always leaves a note saying until..whatever that means.." you stated.
"Until? What does that mean?" Cuphead asked
"I don't know but I'm exhausted I'm going to bed goodnight you two merry christmas"
Mugman stated
"Goodnight mugman merry Christmas"
"Merry Christmas to you to mugsy have a good sleep!"
"I'll try" the mug groggily replied as he walked up the stairs cuphead looked at you.
"So baby how about we stop by yours and get ya present?"
"I highly doubt I've got one"
"Baby ya gotta believe come on"
Cuphead grabbed your hand and dragged you out the house towards your soon you arrived.
"Cuphead I really don't think"
"Taaa ta ta no come on we're checkin"
You sighed but opened the door and walked inside with cuphead following  behind.
"See I told you there isn't any-what?"
"Ha! Told ya you just gotta believe baby let's see what ya got!" Cuphead replied walking over to your tree.
"Hey look~ give ya a sense of deja vuuu~" He cooed holding up the mistletoe.
"Cuphead!"
"Hehheh here" He grabbed your present and walked back over to you.
"It seems pretty big I wonder what it is?"  Cuphead asked
"I'm not sure"
You replied opening it you found a letter.

Untill you found the true meaning of Christmas I had to teach you a lesson its good to see you have learnt it make sure to stay on the nice list Y/N
Santa

"True meaning of Christmas? What does that mean? Isn't it give not recieve?" You asked
"Pfft no baby it's about spending time with loved ones ya know family? Friends?"
"Family....right..."
"Well ya have me,mugsy and elda kettle friends are family.. we're your family maybe he was tryin to teach ya to go out and spend time with someone for Christmas instead of spending it alone like ya told me and mugsy ya have been since ya family ya know.."
"Yeah..Maybe.."
"What is it?"
"A sweater..a really big sweater.."
"Maybe it's for ya Dino form?"
"Maybe"
You replied sitting on the couch cuphead climbed up next to you.
"Sooooo~"
"Mm?" You hummed.
"I wanna see ya in the sweata
"I'll try it on later"
"Not later now~"
"Okay okay your probably going to have to help me though" you replied.
"Hehheh okay~"
You stood up off the couch and transformed cuphead picked up the sweater.
"Okay lower your head and lift ya claws"
So you did he put it over your head and your claws slipped into the arm sleeves you shook your body and the sweater relaxed on you.
It was red with green brims and candy canes and snowflakes on the back.
"Awwww ya like a Christmas dino~ ya so cute~!"
You snorted and looked away.
"You are~ so adorable look nawwwwww!"
You sqwuaked and tried to take it off but it was no use.
"Hehheh looks like someone's stuck in the sweata"
You gave him a look.
"I would love to help I really would but ya look so cute I think I'll pass~"
You snorted again and sat on the couch with a pout.
"Nawww don't be like that~" He replied climbing back up and sitting next to you again.
"I think ya look perfect!"
You blushed through your yellow cheeks but still looked away.
"Nawwww are ya blushin~ baaayybeee nawwww~*yawn* say we should get some sleep ya know "
You nodded as you looked at him but was suprised when he leant up against you.
"Goodnight baby~"
You chirped in response with a head nuzzle which he responded with a peck on the snout.
"Sleep well"
You nodded and soon the cup was out like a light you smiled and curled up on the couch around him drifting off as well.
....
..........