Extra 8

Ning Sui stretched out his hand to grab the empty watermelon in front of Ji Yucheng, trying to destroy the evidence.

Ji Yucheng, a teenager, quickly pushed the watermelon forward, grabbed his wrist and pulled it to his side. He blocked the table with his own body and said, "Ning Sui, I'm willing to bet and lose."

Did the women's photo that I almost got gone like this?

"You kicked me first." The teenager said slowly, "I'm using what I've learned."

Ning Sui turned his eyes and said, "Otherwise, you will win two games in three games?"

Compared with the future Ji Yucheng, the current teenager Ji Yucheng did not give up Ning Sui's consciousness at all. He grabbed Ning Sui's wrist and refused to let go. He said, "Don't try to cheat. Before the competition, I didn't say that I would win three games and two more watermelons. Can you eat?"

Ning Sui touched his swollen stomach and really couldn't eat it.

"Okay," Ning Sui was still thinking about the women's photo he had lost, and he was unwilling to say, "What do you want me to do for you?"

Then the teenager let go of Ning Sui's hand, looked at him with his cheeks, and said, "I haven't decided yet. I'll tell you in a month."

You've learned to hang people's appetite, haven't you? Ning Sui couldn't laugh or cry: "Now let's say that I won't be satisfied with you in a month."

The teenager Ji Yucheng was suddenly a little unhappy. Is Ning Sui the same for himself in the future, or is he just not accommodating to himself?

"Your treatment to me is not as good as to me in the future. I'm going to be angry." Young Ji Yu said.

"That's better for you." Ning Sui pressed his head and laughed and said, "If you dare to point a gun at me in the future, we can meet the Civil Affairs Bureau."

The teenager Ji Yucheng consciously dug a hole for himself in the future, but he was not in a hurry. Anyway, it was his own business in the future.

And he believes that he will not let Ning Sui run away in the future.

"That makes me want you to do something for me." Ji Yucheng thought about it, picked up the spoon that Ning Sui inserted on the watermelon, scooped the spoon on the half of the watermelon that Ning Sui had not finished eating, and stuffed it into his mouth.

After swallowing it, he suddenly looked at the spoon in his hand, which was used by Ning Sui.

There is still the temperature on Ning Sui's lips. Of course, it may be just his own illusion.

But somehow, the young Ji Yucheng squeezed his lips and felt that his lips were covered the position of the spoon that Ning Sui had just used. Suddenly, it was a little hot.

Originally, it was just an ordinary little thing, and Ji Yucheng had not yet been in love, but when he learned that this person was his future lover, this little thing seemed to have been given a different meaning.

For 15-year-old Ji Yucheng, it is the first time that he has had such close contact with Ning Sui.

No, it's the first time I've had such close contact with another person.

Ji Yucheng suddenly handed the spoon to Ning Sui and said, "You feed me a bite."

Ning Sui asked, "Is this what you want me to do?"

"Yes." The teenager asked, "What do you think I will make things difficult for you?"

Ning Sui thought it was a little incredible. How could it be such an innocent thing? On the other hand, he has been thinking about letting Ji Yucheng wear women's clothes after winning. It's really abominable.