67

Ning Sui couldn't help laughing... It will grow out. There seems to be nothing wrong with it.

Ning Sui lay on the table and watched the housekeeper busy with people inside and outside. He hung lanterns under the eaves of the villa and put fruit on the fruit plate on the coffee table. The aroma of mutton stewed radish came from the kitchen, and he felt a kind of smoke that he had never had before, satisfied and warm.

Aunt Zhou is cleaning up some old things from the vegetative period of Ji Yucheng from upstairs, including some supplies for going to the hospital, wheelchairs, hospital uniforms, etc. The old man asked her to throw them all away during the Spring Festival, so as to get rid of the old and welcome the new.

Seeing Aunt Zhou laboriously dragging a big bag out of the elevator, Ning Sui had nothing to do and walked over and said, "Let me help."

Aunt Zhou opened the cardboard box and said, "It just so happens that you can see if there is anything I received by mistake."

Ning Sui glanced and found that there were not only some instruments and medicines, but also the sheets that Ji Yucheng had slept with and the used Chinese herbal shower gel in the vegetative state were all packed into the things to be thrown away.

Ning Sui was a little reluctant. After all, these things also carried a lot of memories of him sleeping with his vegetative husband, but... they are about to move towards a new life, and they will create more new memories.

Ning Sui suddenly had a little more vision for the future.

"It's up to you," Ning Sui said with a smile. "I have no problem."

Aunt Zhou said, "There are some medical records of the previous hospital in the study. The old man also asked me to sort them out and throw them away, but I don't quite understand some documents..."

Ning Sui was bored and hurriedly said, "I'll tidy up."

Ning Sui went up to the second floor and entered Ji Yucheng's study.

Aunt Zhou has collected some of the medical records and drug lists that she can understand, as well as some documents brought back by Assistant Zhou from the hospital. She couldn't understand, so she put them on the desk.

Ning Sui turned over and pulled out some things from the vegetative period, with two physical examinations of Ji Yucheng in the middle. Although Ning Sui had read the rehabilitation report before, he looked at it now, and his mood was different.

At that time, he thought that Ji Yucheng had fully recovered and he could run away. Now he saw that Ji Yucheng was safe, but he felt a little relieved. I am very grateful to him for his safe and sound.

After sorting it out, Ning Sui suddenly found the inheritance transfer letter he had signed in the hospital before.

- Didn't the old man dispose of it with a shredder? Ji Yucheng is awake, and there are no internal and external troubles. Why do you still need this contract?

Ning Sui pulled out this document with some twitching.

As soon as it was pulled out, it was found that the contract was not only not abolished, but also had a pen signature of Ji Yucheng more than before, and a notarized seal was stamped later, indicating that it had legal effect.

"...Ji Yucheng still intends to give me the property?"

001 said, "And this document is pressed below. It seems that it has been signed for a long time. It may have been signed as soon as I was discharged from the hospital."

Ning Sui didn't react for a long time.

This is the complete 21% of Ji's shares. Ji Zhilin, Ji Yun and others hold less than 3% of the shares, and even the shares under the old man's name are not as good as Ji Yucheng's.