47

The housekeeper drove to the hospital, and Ning Sui sat in the back seat with Ji Yucheng in his arms.

Ji Yucheng snuggled in his arms, hugged his waist tightly, and buried his head in his ribs unsadly.

Ji Yucheng's delicate eyebrows were tightly twisted, as if he was suffering from some pain. His dark eyelashes were a little moist, and his handsome face exuded abnormal flushing.

Ning Sui explored his breathing, which was very unstable. He touched his forehead again. He was amazingly hot from his forehead to his collarbone.

Have a fever? The flu?

It can't be that he said yesterday that he had a ankle and refused to help him. At that time, he was pulling in the mall and freezing!

Ning Sui immediately blamed himself. Anyway, Ji Yucheng is still a patient. Can't he indulge himself to a patient?

If Ji Yucheng has three strengths and weaknesses, Mr. Ji will not let himself go.

Forget it, don't think nonsense and go to the hospital to see what the team in charge of Ji Yucheng says.

Ning Sui couldn't help urging the housekeeper to drive: "Uncle, drive faster."

The housekeeper looked at Ji Yucheng in the rearview mirror and quickly looked anxious: "Oh, oh."

Ning Sui took Ji Yucheng out of the car, put him in a wheelchair, and hurriedly pushed him into the ward.

The housekeeper went to his medical team.

After a while, the last dean came over and checked Ji Yucheng's physical condition. He listened to Ji Yucheng's heartbeat with a detector, and his expression became serious: "Master Ji's heart rate is not very uneven. He just woke up, and his physique is a little bad. He can't stimulate him... He needs the care of love."

Ning Sui: "..." Why did he feel that Ji Yu's heartbeat was quite full.

Ning Sui asked, "Where's the fever? His forehead is very hot."

The dean said, "That's not a big deal. Just drink more hot water. The reason for being in a coma is that he is weak and has low blood sugar when he wakes up. When he wakes up, feed him some porridge, eat something sweet, and rest for a while. In short, Ji Shao's health is still recovering. Try to pay more attention to him.

Ning Sui was resensed.

The housekeeper sent the dean out, as if he was talking about the illness, and sent him far away.

Originally, Ning Sui planned to go to school to attend the class party in the afternoon, but in the next situation of Ji Yucheng, he will definitely not be able to leave.

He went out to buy some chocolate, came back and sat by the bed, looked at Master Ji, and sighed.

At this time, he felt that his vegetative husband was very pitiful. Although his aura was strong and sometimes frightening, he did not have a healthy body and always fainted.

In the past few days, Ji Yucheng has been awake. Ning Sui always feels that he is a little paranoid and sick, and has not dared to look directly into his eyes.

At this time, Ji Yucheng fell asleep. Ning Sui couldn't help lying on the bedside, with his chin on his hand, looking at his face and admiring his face.

Ji Yucheng, who is lying unconscious, is much better.

Seeing the sweat oozing from Ji Yu's smooth forehead, Ning Sui couldn't help reaching out to dial his forehead.

Ji Yucheng felt Ning Sui's attention to him, and the dryness that had been growing in his heart for days was finally better.

But he waited for a long time and didn't wait for his little wife to touch his hair and rub his ears unconsciously as before.